1. Little known Kamarupan languages.
5. Dutch Renaissance scholar and Roman Catholic theologian who attacked the theology of Martin Luther (1466-1536).
12. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
15. A nearly horizontal passage from the surface into a mine.
16. Thin flat unleavened cake of baked oatmeal.
17. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
18. Not only so, but.
19. Chief of the Vanir.
20. Affect with wonder.
22. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
24. On or toward the lee.
25. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
26. Coarsely ground grain in the form of pellets (as for pet food).
28. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
31. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
33. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
37. German dramatist whose works concern people torn between reason and emotion (1777-1811).
42. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
44. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
46. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
47. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
48. A town in southwest Mississippi on the Mississippi River.
50. Used of a single unit or thing.
51. Arranged like rays or radii.
53. Port city on Atlantic coast.
55. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
58. Apple grown chiefly in Virginia's Shenandoah Valley.
61. The relative magnitudes of two quantities (usually expressed as a quotient).
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. God of love and erotic desire.
68. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
69. Coelenterate genus of order Madreporaria, including staghorn corals.
73. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
74. A small amount (especially of a drink).
75. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
76. A bachelor's degree in theology.
77. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
78. Freetail bats.
79. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
1. United States baseball player (born in 1931).
2. The content of cognition.
3. The basic unit of money in Iran.
4. A Greek island west of Greece.
5. The longest division of geological time.
6. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
7. An island consisting of a circular coral reef surrounding a lagoon.
8. A long monotonous harangue.
9. Produced by a manufacturing process.
10. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
11. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
12. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
13. An ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
14. Eliminate from the body.
21. The environmental condition.
23. Being three more than fifty.
27. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
29. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
30. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
34. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
35. Decisively defeated in combat.
36. (nontechnical usage) A tiny piece of anything.
38. An azure blue semiprecious stone.
39. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
40. The region of the shore of a lake or sea or ocean.
41. Something considered choice to eat.
43. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
45. A state in southeastern United States.
49. Any of various widely distributed beetles.
52. Beat with a cane.
54. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
56. Marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness.
57. (Zen Buddhism) A state of sudden spiritual enlightenment.
59. A projection at the end of a piece of wood that is shaped to fit into a mortise and form a mortise joint.
60. Make less active or intense.
63. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
65. A hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland that stimulates the adrenal cortex.
66. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
67. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
70. An accountant certified by the state.
71. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
72. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.