1. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
5. Epithet of Siva.
12. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
15. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
16. Of or relating to the atmospheric phenomenon auroras.
17. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
18. Type genus of the Majidae.
19. A spear with three prongs.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. The cry made by sheep.
26. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
27. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
31. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
34. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
35. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
37. Marked by or given to doubt.
42. A city in east central Germany.
44. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
45. European cave-dwelling aquatic salamander with permanent external gills.
46. The event of dying or departure from life.
48. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
49. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
52. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
55. A town in central Belgium.
57. Genus of large brown long-billed wading birds found in warm swampy regions of the Western Hemisphere.
59. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
60. A proud stiff pompous gait.
64. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
69. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
70. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
71. Pasta in the form of slender tubes.
75. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
76. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
77. Of such surpassing excellence as to suggest divine inspiration.
78. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
79. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
80. Moths whose larvae are cutworms.
81. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
1. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
2. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
5. A vessel in which something is immersed to maintain it at a constant temperature or to process or lubricate it.
6. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
7. Of or relating to located near the iris of the eye.
8. An exhibition of cowboy skills.
9. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
10. A volcanic island republic in Melanesia.
11. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
12. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
13. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
14. Jordan's port.
22. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
23. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
25. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
28. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
30. Any of several plants of or developed from the species Dahlia pinnata having tuberous roots and showy rayed variously colored flower heads.
32. A sudden short attack.
33. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
36. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
38. Type genus of Ochnaceae.
39. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
40. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
41. A Greek sandwich.
43. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
47. Relating to or derived from or resembling tartar.
50. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
51. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
53. Enter into a list of prospective jurors.
54. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
56. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
58. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
61. 100 ngwee equal 1 kwacha.
62. People having the same social or economic status.
63. Duck of the northern hemisphere much valued for the fine soft down of the females.
65. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
66. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
67. An informal term for a father.
68. (Greek mythology) Daughter of Zeus and Demeter.
72. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
73. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
74. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.