1. Remove from office.
5. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
11. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
15. Humble request for help.
16. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
17. Being here now.
18. At any time.
19. An ordered reference standard.
21. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
23. Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects.
25. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
28. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
29. A family of Amerindian languages spoken in California.
32. An awkward stupid person.
33. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
39. The center of an object.
40. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
45. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Used chiefly as a direction or description in music.
47. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
49. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
52. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
55. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
57. A local computer network for communication between computers.
60. Not only so, but.
63. Bourbon with bitters and Pernod and sugar served with lemon peel.
69. The universal time coordinated when an event is received on Earth.
70. An island of central Hawaii.
73. Marked by the reception of pay.
74. (informal) Of the highest quality.
75. Relating to or associated with Arabia or its people.
77. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
78. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
79. That can be given a date.
80. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. Type genus of the family Ulvaceae.
3. Sew up the eyelids of hawks and falcons.
4. National capital of Kiribati.
5. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
6. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
7. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
8. Strike with a flat object.
9. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
10. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
11. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
12. Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century).
13. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
14. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
20. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
22. A decree that prohibits something.
24. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
26. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
27. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
30. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
31. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
34. An industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula.
35. Make steady.
37. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
38. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
41. Make an incision into by carving or cutting.
42. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
43. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
48. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
50. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
51. 5-story-tall dinosaur.
56. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
58. A periodic paperback publication.
59. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
61. Enthusiastic approval.
62. A state in New England.
64. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
65. Having been read.
66. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
67. A title of address formerly used for a man of rank and authority.
68. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
72. Horny projecting mouth of a bird.
76. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.