1. An accountant certified by the state.
4. United States poet (1884-1933).
12. An informal term for a father.
15. Goddess of fate.
16. Closed off.
17. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
18. Be hungry.
20. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
21. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
22. A sudden and violent collapse.
23. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
25. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
27. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
28. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
29. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
31. A master's degree in business.
33. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
36. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
39. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
43. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
45. Small and light boat.
46. Type genus of the Ranidae.
48. (informal) Exceptionally good.
50. Of a dull grayish brown to brownish gray color.
51. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
52. A native or inhabitant of Vietnam.
55. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
58. Biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root.
59. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
60. (Norse mythology) One of the Aesir and avenger of Balder.
61. English architect who designed more than fifty London churches (1632-1723).
62. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
67. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
71. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
72. A fatty deposit in the intima (inner lining) of an artery.
76. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
77. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
78. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
79. A fluorocarbon with chlorine.
80. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
81. Thin-shelled freshwater mussels.
82. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
1. Shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist.
2. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
3. Someone whose business is advertising.
4. A region in central Italy.
5. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
6. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
7. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
8. Sorghums of dry regions of Asia and North Africa.
9. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
10. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
11. A doctor's degree in education.
12. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
13. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
14. Indigo bush.
19. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
24. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
26. A deliberately misleading fabrication.
30. An upholstered seat for more than one person.
32. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
34. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
35. (astronomy) An indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels.
37. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
38. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
40. Located below or beneath something else.
41. A United States bandmaster and composer of military marches (1854-1932).
42. The brightest star in Cygnus.
44. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
47. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
49. Allow to enter.
53. Recently borne.
54. Long coarse hair growing from the crest of the animal's neck.
56. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
57. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
63. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
64. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
65. A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans.
66. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
68. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
69. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
70. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
73. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
74. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.