1. Sexually transmitted urethritis (usually caused by chlamydia).
4. Most distant or remote.
12. A solution containing a phosphate buffer.
15. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
16. Any of several cultivated sour cherry trees bearing pale red fruit with colorless juice.
17. Take in solid food.
18. Tag the base runner to get him out.
19. Of or relating to the people of Nigeria.
20. (informal) Of the highest quality.
21. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. The superior of an abbey of monks.
24. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
26. A desert in southern Israel.
28. Wood of any of various alder trees.
30. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
31. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
33. The cry made by sheep.
35. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
38. Being ten more than one hundred.
40. Squash bugs.
44. A woman sahib.
46. Of or relating to the heart.
48. Black tropical American cuckoo.
49. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
50. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
51. Relating to or located at or near the zenith.
54. The mistake of not following suit when able to do so.
56. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
57. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
59. An informal term for a father.
60. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
62. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
65. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
68. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
70. An event (or course of events) that will inevitably happen in the future.
74. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
75. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
78. Any fern of the genus Davallia.
80. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
81. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
83. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
84. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
85. A mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka (7,360 feet high).
86. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
1. A fine strong sheer silky fabric made of silk or rayon or nylon.
2. Any of various juicy purple- or green-skinned fruit of the genus Vitis.
3. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
4. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
5. Type genus of the Amiidae.
6. A motley assortment of things.
7. Having or denoting a high range.
8. King of Judea who (according to the New Testament) tried to kill Jesus by ordering the death of all children under age two in Bethlehem (73-4 BC).
9. Selected as the best.
10. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
11. Have a tendency or disposition to do or be something.
12. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
13. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
14. The function or position properly or customarily occupied or served by another.
22. Type genus of the Cebidae.
25. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
27. Void of thought or knowledge.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
32. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
34. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. Re-establish on a new, usually improved, basis or make new or like new.
37. A compound derived from ammonia by replacing hydrogen atoms by univalent hydrocarbon radicals.
39. Being ten more than one hundred eighty.
41. Having help.
42. Goat-like antelope of central Eurasia having a stubby nose like a proboscis.
43. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
45. Any cognitive content held as true.
47. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
52. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
53. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
55. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
58. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
61. Weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat.
63. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (trade names Advil and Motrin and Nuprin) used to relieve the pain of arthritis and as an analgesic and antipyretic.
64. A federation of North American labor unions that merged with the Congress of Industrial Organizations in 1955.
66. Fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and hops.
67. Noisy talk.
69. Chief port of Yemen.
71. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
72. A native American tent.
73. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
76. An accountant certified by the state.
77. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
82. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.