1. Wearing or provided with clothing.
5. A member of a North American Indian people living around the mouth of the Colorado river.
12. A secret society of white Southerners to resist Black emancipation.
15. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
16. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
17. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
18. (informal) Very bad.
19. A person eating a meal (especially in a restaurant).
20. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
22. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
24. An antibody in blood serum that attaches to invading microorganisms and other antigens to make them more susceptible to the action of phagocytes.
26. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. Coming next after the seventh and just before the ninth in position.
29. A broken piece of a brittle artifact.
32. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
33. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
37. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
40. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
41. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
43. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
47. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
48. The head of the golf club that strikes the ball.
51. A violent commotion or disturbance.
53. An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan.
54. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
55. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
56. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
57. (Hinduism) An ascetic holy man.
59. A protocol (utilizing TCP) to transfer hypertext requests and information between servers and browsers.
62. A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles.
63. A toilet in England.
65. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
69. Lacking a crew.
74. A port city in southwestern Iran.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
77. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
78. Aromatic gum resin.
80. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
81. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
82. Leopard lizards.
83. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
1. Elegant and stylish.
2. A long narrow inlet of the sea in Scotland (especially when it is nearly landlocked).
3. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
4. Childcare during the day while parents work.
5. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
6. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
7. Prevent from being seen or discovered.
8. Used of a single unit or thing.
9. (Russian) Small fruit or meat turnover baked or fried.
10. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
11. (slang) The act of stealing.
12. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
13. A member of a Finnish people living in the northwestern Urals in Russia.
14. English actor noted for his portrayals of Shakespeare's great tragic characters (1789-1833).
21. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
23. (informal) Roused to anger.
25. An American doctorate usually based on at least 3 years graduate study and a dissertation.
28. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
30. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
31. Inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense.
34. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
35. Someone who abuses.
36. Fine white Philippine fiber from stalks of unopened leaves of talipot palms.
38. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
39. Having been read.
42. Title for the former hereditary monarch of Iran.
44. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
45. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
46. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
49. Confined to bed (by illness).
50. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
52. Wood of a pecan tree.
58. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
60. Disarrange or rumple.
61. Either of two masses of lymphatic tissue one on each side of the oral pharynx.
64. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
66. Very dark black.
67. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
70. The second largest of the Hawaiian Islands.
71. A language unit by which a person or thing is known.
72. A Spanish river.
73. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
75. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
79. The square of a body of any size of type.