1. A flexible container with a single opening.
4. Any of a group of proteases that mediate apoptosis.
11. Money in the form of bills or coins.
15. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
16. Of or relating to the intima.
17. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
18. Strong lightweight wood of the balsa tree used especially for floats.
20. A domain in which something is dominant.
21. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
22. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
23. Any bird of the genus Pitta.
24. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
25. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
27. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
29. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
30. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
31. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
33. Thoroughly acquainted with and skilled in something through study or experience.
36. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
38. Oriental moth that produces brownish silk.
42. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
44. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
46. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
47. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
51. Lower in esteem.
53. A major god.
54. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
55. Long-tailed arboreal mustelid of Central and South America.
56. Seeking advancement or recognition.
58. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
60. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
61. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
64. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the western Dakotas.
69. In bed.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
74. A small cake leavened with yeast.
75. A caustic detergent useful for removing grease.
76. Having uncoordinated muscular movements, symptomatic of a CNS disorder.
78. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
79. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
80. Formalwear consisting of full evening dress for men.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Wild ox.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. (Jewish folklore) An artificially created human being that is given life by supernatural means.
4. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. A lightweight cord.
7. A representation of the Virgin Mary mourning over the dead body of Jesus.
8. Italian violin maker in Cremona.
9. A deep bow.
10. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
11. The capital and largest city of Venezuela.
12. Jordan's port.
13. Someone who skis.
14. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
19. A large number or amount.
26. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
28. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
32. A mountainous island in western Indonesia.
34. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
35. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
37. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
39. A soiled or discolored appearance.
40. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
41. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
43. The compass point that is one point north of northeast.
45. Tropical Asian starlings.
48. (informal) An instance of deliberate thinking.
49. One species.
50. The bone in the ankle that articulates with the leg bones to form the ankle joint.
52. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
57. An event that repeats.
59. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
65. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
66. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
67. A beautiful and graceful girl.
68. An international organization created in 1949 by the North Atlantic Treaty for purposes of collective security.
70. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
73. A federal agency that supervises carriers that transport goods and people between states.
77. A New England state.