1. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
4. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
11. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
15. (Babylonian) The sky god.
16. Falling in drops or as if falling like rain.
17. A boy or man.
18. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
19. Turn into curds,as of dairy products.
21. Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak.
23. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
25. A state of southwestern India.
26. Become rigid.
28. A state in midwestern United States.
30. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
33. Inquire about.
37. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
39. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. Showing a sense of guilt.
46. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
49. According to need (physicians use PRN in writing prescriptions).
50. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
51. Of or relating to Dante Alighieri or his writings.
53. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
56. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
57. A person who seeks the advice of a lawyer.
59. Any age prior to the legal age.
61. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
63. Discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people.
67. An anagram that means the opposite of the original word or phrase.
72. Noisy quarrel.
73. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
76. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
77. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
78. Be bossy towards.
80. A city in the European part of Russia.
81. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
82. A palace and fortress built in Granada by the Moslems in the Middle Ages.
83. The square of a body of any size of type.
1. (Norse mythology) God of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature.
2. Large short-tailed lemur of Madagascar having thick silky fur in black and white and fawn.
3. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
4. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
5. Of or relating to Saudi Arabia or its people.
6. Term of address for a man.
7. Any plant of the genus Andryala having milky sap and heads of bright yellow flowers.
8. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
9. A deficiency of red blood cells.
10. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
11. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
12. God of wealth and love.
13. Long pod containing small beans and sweetish edible pulp.
14. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
20. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
22. Inflammation of the female pelvic organs (especially the Fallopian tubes) caused by infection by any of several microorganisms (chiefly gonococci and chlamydia).
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
27. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
31. A flexible container with a single opening.
34. Having a shell or or containing shell.
35. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
36. Wood of a pecan tree.
38. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
40. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
41. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
42. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
44. Characterized by or of the nature of or using mimesis.
45. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
48. An associate degree in nursing.
52. A city in southeastern South Korea.
54. Genus of beetles whose grubs feed mainly on roots of plants.
55. Informal terms for a mother.
58. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
60. Small genus of Eurasian herbs.
62. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
64. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
65. Snarled or stalled in complete confusion.
66. French revolutionary leader (born in Switzerland) who was a leader in overthrowing the Girondists and was stabbed to death in his bath by Charlotte Corday (1743-1793).
68. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
69. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
70. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
71. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
74. Athletic facility equipped for sports or physical training.
75. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
79. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.