1. The molecular weight of a substance expressed in grams.
4. A serration on a saw blade.
12. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
15. A city in the European part of Russia.
16. Arouse hostility or indifference in where there had formerly been love, affection, or friendliness.
17. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
18. Your general store of remembered information.
19. Small finch originally of the western United States and Mexico.
20. Cause to be embarrassed.
22. United States tennis player (born in Czechoslovakia) who won several singles championships.
23. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
25. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
26. The largest island of the central Ryukyu Islands.
28. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
30. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
32. Greenish-yellow pear.
35. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
36. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
38. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
42. Any customary and rightful perquisite appropriate to your station in life.
45. The ratio of the circumference to the diameter of a circle.
47. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
48. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
49. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
50. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
51. Late time of life.
52. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
55. Give an education to.
58. Any isomeric saturated hydrocarbon found in petroleum and used as a fuel and solvent.
60. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
62. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
64. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
65. The segment of the public that is easily influenced by mass media (chiefly British).
69. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
74. The childhood of a girl.
77. Small genus of evergreen trees of tropical America and western Africa.
78. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
79. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
82. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
83. A local computer network for communication between computers.
84. Lacking gonads.
85. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
1. A Muslim trained in the doctrine and law of Islam.
2. Many times at short intervals.
3. A genus of Lamnidae.
4. Unhealthy looking.
5. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
6. Winnipeg is the capital and largest city of Manitoba.
7. Someone who pays rent to use land or a building or a car that is owned by someone else.
8. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
9. Annual grass of Europe and North Africa.
10. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
11. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
12. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
13. Any of several Old World tropical aromatic annual or perennial herbs of the genus Ocimum.
14. Fatty pinkish flesh of small salmon caught in the Pacific and Great Lakes.
21. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
24. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
29. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
31. A state in northwestern North America.
33. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
34. English potter who started a pottery famous for its bone china (1754-1827).
37. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
39. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
40. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
41. The capital of Switzerland.
43. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
44. Fill with high spirits.
46. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
53. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
54. Characterized by dignity and propriety.
56. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
59. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
61. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
63. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
66. Dignified manner or conduct.
67. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
68. A short musical composition with words.
70. A quantity of no importance.
71. The face of a timepiece.
72. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
73. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
75. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
76. A loud harsh or strident noise.
80. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
81. A public promotion of some product or service.