1. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
4. A case used to carry belongings when traveling.
11. A vigorous blow.
15. A unit of illumination equal to 1 lumen per square meter.
16. Lacking fresh air.
17. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
18. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
19. Having or denoting a high range.
20. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
21. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
23. Steal goods.
25. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
26. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
27. A man who is a stupid fool.
30. Wool of the alpaca.
33. Perennial northern temperate plant with toothed leaves and heads of small purplish-white flowers.
40. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
41. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
42. A second-rate prize fighter.
44. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
46. Amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis.
48. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
49. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
50. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
52. A doctor's degree in theology.
53. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
55. A genus of Platalea.
58. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
59. The cry made by sheep.
61. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
63. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
66. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
67. An association of countries in the western hemisphere.
68. Ratio of the hypotenuse to the opposite side.
71. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
73. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
76. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
77. Having accompaniment or companions or escort.
81. An electrically charged particle.
82. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
83. Upset and make nauseated.
84. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
85. Intentionally so written (used after a printed word or phrase).
86. A miserly person.
87. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
1. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
2. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
3. Of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation.
4. A vehicle carrying many passengers.
5. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
6. An expression of open-mouthed astonishment.
7. Type genus of the Giraffidae.
8. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
9. French diplomat who in 1793 tried to draw the United States into the war between France and England (1763-1834).
10. The capital and largest city of Japan.
11. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
12. A large fleet.
13. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
14. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
22. (combining form) Indicating radiation or radioactivity.
24. Occupied or in the control of.
28. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
29. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
31. An archaic or literary name for China.
32. Apathy and inactivity in the practice of virtue (personified as one of the deadly sins).
34. Type genus of the Ranidae.
35. One of the common people.
36. A small constellation in the southern hemisphere near Lupus and Ara in the Milky Way.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
39. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. South African term for `boss'.
47. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
51. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
54. A slender double-reed instrument.
56. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
57. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
60. God of wisdom or prophesy.
62. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
64. A Dravidian language spoken by the Gond people in south central India.
65. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
69. Having the slant of a bevel.
70. (Sumerian) Sun god.
72. The 2nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
74. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
75. An unforeseen obstacle.
78. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
79. Remaining after all deductions.
80. A doctor's degree in education.