1. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
4. Having no fever.
12. The compass point that is one point west of due south.
15. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
16. A genus of Vespertilionidae.
17. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
18. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
19. An animal having teeth consolidated with the summit of the alveolar ridge without sockets.
20. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
21. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
23. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. A fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes.
29. Patterned by having color applied with sweeping strokes.
32. An associate degree in applied science.
33. The compass point midway between south and southeast.
35. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
40. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
44. The basic unit of money in Peru.
46. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
48. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
49. A republic in northeastern Africa on the Red Sea.
51. (anatomy) Any encircling or beltlike structure.
52. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
53. Of surpassing excellence.
54. The capital of Croatia.
57. A state in midwestern United States.
58. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
59. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
61. Colloquial American term for a town.
64. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
65. A soft silvery metallic element.
67. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
70. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
74. Dyed with henna.
76. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
78. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
80. A master's degree in business.
81. English essayist (1775-1834).
82. English lexicographer who was a joint editor of the Oxford English Dictionary (1872-1966).
84. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
85. Located in or toward the back or rear.
86. Class of protozoa having cilia or hairlike appendages on part or all of the surface during some part of the life cycle.
87. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A genus of Ploceidae.
2. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
3. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
4. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
5. Having a face or facing especially of a specified kind or number.
6. The rate at which red blood cells settle out in a tube of blood under standardized conditions.
7. A major biotic community characterized by the dominant forms of plant life and the prevailing climate.
8. Socially incorrect in behavior.
9. Metal shackles.
10. The crescent-shaped area at the base of the human fingernail.
11. Standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian.
12. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
13. A loud harsh or strident noise.
14. Equipped with wire or wires especially for electric or telephone service.
22. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
24. State in northeastern India.
27. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
28. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
30. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
31. A set of clothing (with accessories).
34. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
36. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
37. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
38. Like the sounds of frogs and crows.
39. A special way of doing something.
41. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
42. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
43. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
45. The content of cognition.
47. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
50. A large fleet.
55. Normal relaxed breathing.
56. Broken husks of the seeds of cereal grains that are separated from the flour by sifting.
60. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
62. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
63. Type genus of the Meliaceae.
66. God of wealth and love.
68. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
69. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
71. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
72. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
73. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
75. Expel, as of gases and odors.
77. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
79. Being two more than fifty.
83. A state in New England.