1. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
4. Large stork-like bird of the valley of the White Nile with a broad bill suggesting a wooden shoe.
12. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
15. (Babylonian) The sky god.
16. Of or relating to or characteristic of Honduras or its people.
17. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
18. (New Testament) One of the three sages from the east who came bearing gifts for the infant Jesus.
20. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
21. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
22. An upward movement or trend as in business activity.
23. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
25. (music) Used of string or hole or pipe of instruments.
27. Characterized by friendship and good will.
30. A member of a North American Indian people living east of the Sacramento river in California.
31. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
32. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
34. A person forced to flee from home or country.
36. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
39. A state in northwestern North America.
41. Large genus of erect or climbing prickly shrubs including roses.
45. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
49. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
51. A port city in southwestern Iran.
52. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
53. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
54. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
55. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
57. Tropical American tree with large peltate leaves and hollow stems.
60. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
61. A small cake leavened with yeast.
66. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
70. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
74. An affirmative.
75. English literary critic who collaborated with C. K. Ogden and contributed to the development of Basic English (1893-1979).
77. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
78. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
79. A great raja.
80. A boy or man.
1. A European river.
2. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
3. Small genus of herbs of warm regions of southern North America to northern South America.
4. An alert and energetic person.
5. Having a horn or horns or hornlike parts or horns of a particular kind.
6. In operation or operational.
7. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
8. The treasurer at a college or university.
9. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
10. Any of various burrowing animals of the family Leporidae having long ears and short tails.
11. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
12. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
13. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
14. Love intensely.
19. Of the insects in the chrysalis (cocoon) or post larval stage.
24. Informal terms for a mother.
26. Failing to detonate.
28. A woman sahib.
29. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
33. Jordan's port.
35. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
37. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
38. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
40. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
42. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
43. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
44. A Loloish language.
46. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
47. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
48. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
50. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
56. The capital and largest city of Bavaria in southeastern Germany.
58. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
59. Lower in esteem.
62. Advanced in years.
63. An elaborate song for solo voice.
64. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
65. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
67. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
68. English monk and scholar (672-735).
69. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
71. A human limb.
72. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
76. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.