1. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
4. Inherent ability.
12. A light touch or stroke.
15. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
16. A conversation between two persons.
17. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
18. A member of the Algonquian people living in Wisconsin the Fox River valley and the shores of Green Bay.
20. The square of a body of any size of type.
21. Large agile arboreal monkey with long limbs and tail and white upper eyelids.
23. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
25. A state in southeastern United States.
26. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
27. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
30. Coextensive with the family Oleaceae.
32. A long slender cigar.
36. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
37. A boy or man.
39. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
40. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
44. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
45. Covering designed to be worn on a person's body.
51. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
52. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
53. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
54. Any plant of the family Cucurbitaceae.
56. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
59. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
61. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
62. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
63. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
65. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
68. Used of wood and furniture.
72. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
73. Resembling a stalk or stem.
76. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
77. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
78. Health care for the needy.
79. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
80. The month following January and preceding March.
81. Thin-shelled freshwater mussels.
82. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
1. (heraldry) An ordinary consisting of a broad horizontal band across a shield.
2. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
3. Ending in a sharp point.
4. A public promotion of some product or service.
5. Having a hole cut through.
6. Chipmunks of eastern North America.
7. Being nine more than forty.
8. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
9. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
10. United States dancer and pioneer of modern dance (1878-1927).
11. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
14. Common Indian weaverbird.
19. A village of huts for native Africans in southern Africa.
22. Make less active or intense.
24. Oblong cream puff.
28. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
29. A city in western Kenya.
31. Any of the languages spoken by the Lapp people and generally assumed to be Uralic languages.
33. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
34. Any of various spectacular plants of the genus Laelia having showy flowers in many colors.
35. Wear away through erosion or vaporization.
38. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
41. A radioactive transuranic metallic element.
42. By bad luck.
43. United States publisher of magazines (1898-1967).
46. Jordan's port.
47. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
48. A port and fashionable resort city on southern Mexico's Pacific coast.
49. Of or relating to or characteristic of the country of Romania or its people or languages.
50. Relating to or concerned with a city or densely populated area.
55. A distensible membranous sac (usually containing liquid or gas).
57. An informal conversation.
58. An unwholesome atmosphere.
60. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
64. English monk and scholar (672-735).
66. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
67. Make anew.
69. A short theatrical episode.
70. A genus of Mustelidae.
71. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
74. Being one more than nine.
75. Used in combination to denote the middle.