1. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
4. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
12. A bachelor's degree in theology.
15. Used of a single unit or thing.
16. Tuberous or rhizomatous herbaceous perennials.
17. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
18. Act together, as of organisms.
20. A desert in central Asia.
22. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
24. Annual herbs whose flowers have only one petal spurred at the base.
27. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
29. An iconic mental representation.
30. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
32. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
33. Southern European plant having spiny leaves and purple flowers cultivated for its edible leafstalks and roots.
36. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
37. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
39. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
41. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
42. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
44. Psychoactive substance present in marijuana.
46. A written proposal or reminder.
48. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
49. Any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts.
51. An implement used to erase something.
53. Mites and ticks.
54. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
56. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
57. A pause during which things are calm or activities are diminished.
58. (British) A disparaging term for an appointee.
61. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
62. Flightless New Zealand rail of thievish disposition having short wings each with a spur used in fighting.
65. A bar of sand.
73. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
74. Pleasantly occupied.
76. Jordan's port.
77. A light touch or stroke.
78. Of or relating to the people of Nigeria.
80. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
81. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
82. The father of your father or mother.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit of.
2. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
3. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
4. French composer noted for his experimentalism and rejection of romanticism (1866-1925).
5. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
6. An atom or molecule or radical or ion that forms a complex around a central atom.
7. One of two or more atoms with the same atomic number but with different numbers of neutrons.
8. Tag the base runner to get him out.
9. Characterized by divine or godlike nature.
10. Before noon.
11. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
12. Of or concerning this or that.
13. A Loloish language.
14. A wine bottle made of leather.
19. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
21. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
25. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
26. Aromatic Eurasian perennial.
28. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
31. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
34. Many times at short intervals.
35. The iridescent internal layer of a mollusk shell.
38. (nautical) Of an anchor.
40. A region of complete shadow resulting from total obstruction of light.
43. Any of various small biting flies.
45. A sudden very loud noise.
47. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
50. A pre-Christian priest among the Celts of ancient Gaul and Britain and Ireland.
52. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
55. Grasshopper with short antennae.
59. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
60. A state in the western United States.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. Squash bugs.
66. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
67. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
68. A vigorous blow.
69. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
70. (anatomy) A fold or wrinkle or crease.
71. A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans.
72. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
75. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
79. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.