1. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
4. Or family Polypodiaceae.
12. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
15. An (apparently) flying object whose nature is unknown.
16. Of or relating to a pastor.
17. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
18. French novelist.
20. Something that happens at a given place and time.
21. A castrated tomcat.
22. A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern.
24. A black mineral that is an ore of niobium and tantalum.
26. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) From that fact or reason or as a result.
30. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
31. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
35. A parenteral cephalosporin (trade name Rocephin) used for severe infection of the lungs or throat or ears or urinary tract.
38. Spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods.
42. A cookout at the seashore where clams and fish and other foods are cooked--usually on heated stones covered with seaweed.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. Largest crested screamer.
47. Edible tuber of any of several yams.
48. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
49. A woman of refinement.
50. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
52. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
55. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
57. The highest point of something.
58. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
61. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
65. The month following July and preceding September.
66. Affect with wonder.
70. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
71. The probability of a specified outcome.
74. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
75. Absent without permission.
76. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
79. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
80. Something causes misery or death.
81. A lack of vitality.
82. Many times at short intervals.
1. A Bantu language spoken in southern Zaire.
2. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
3. A Russian river.
4. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
5. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
6. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
7. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
8. The month following October and preceding December.
9. Drench or submerge or be drenched or submerged.
10. A mountain peak in central Washington.
11. Of or being the lowest female voice.
12. (medicine) Chilly.
13. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
14. To fix or set securely or deeply.
19. Type genus of the family Zygnemataceae.
23. The wife of a sheik.
25. (botany) Especially of leaves.
28. The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one.
29. A state in southeastern United States.
32. Ornamental evergreen treelike shrub of United States Pacific coast having large white flowers and red berrylike fruits.
33. Grayish baboon of southern and eastern Africa.
34. The act of using.
36. A mountain in the Andes in Argentina (22,047 feet high).
37. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
39. A basketball shot made with one hand from a position under or beside the basket (and usually banked off the backboard).
40. Limbless scaly elongate reptile.
41. Mix or blend.
43. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
46. A window with glass louvers.
51. The mother-in-law of Ruth whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament.
53. Rapid and indistinct speech.
54. A master's degree in business.
56. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
59. A genus of Ploceidae.
60. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
62. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in Iowa and Minnesota and Missouri.
63. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
64. Amino acid that is formed in the liver and converted into dopamine in the brain.
67. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
68. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
69. Expel, as of gases and odors.
72. The habitation of wild animals.
73. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
77. A metric unit of length equal to one hundredth of a meter.
78. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.