1. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
4. Hours or days of work in a calendar week.
12. An honorary degree in science.
15. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
16. Of or relating to the peoples who speak the language of the Arawak.
17. (Irish) The sea personified.
18. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
19. Remove the fangs from (canines, snakes, etc.).
20. A short composition for a solo instrument.
22. Type genus of the Clupeidae.
24. Not out.
26. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
28. With rapid movements.
30. The time period between dawn and noon.
33. Elder brother of Krishna.
37. An inscription on a tombstone or monument in memory of the person buried there.
40. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
41. Large dark brown North American arboreal carnivorous mammal.
42. Remaining after all deductions.
43. The French-speaking capital of the province of Quebec.
45. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
46. Wife of Siva and a benevolent aspect of Devi.
48. Tropical American herbs sometimes included in genus Episcia.
51. Sideboard with compartments for holding bottles.
52. Take in solid food.
53. An associate degree in applied science.
54. A member of an Iroquoian people formerly living on the south shore of Lake Erie in northern Ohio and northwest Pennsylvania and western New York.
55. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
57. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
59. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
60. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
63. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
67. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
69. A doctor's degree in religion.
71. A resident of Arizona.
72. A small piece of cloth.
74. Relating to the condition of immunity.
77. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
78. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
79. The father of your father or mother.
81. By bad luck.
82. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
83. Of or relating to the Sinhalese languages.
84. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
2. The face of a timepiece.
3. A very light brown.
4. Any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food.
5. (Greek mythology) One of the mountain nymphs.
6. The airforce of Great Britain.
7. The basic unit of money in China.
8. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
9. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
10. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
11. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
12. (music) A curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato.
13. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
14. A small amount of residue.
21. To that.
23. The noise made by a short puff of steam (as from an engine).
25. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
27. A unit of force equal to 1000 newtons.
29. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
31. The first event in a series.
32. Central nervous system stimulant (trade name Ritalin) used in the treatment of narcolepsy in adults and attention deficit disorder in children.
34. Jordan's port.
35. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
36. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
38. A shade of blue tinged with green.
39. A low vibrating sound typical of a contented cat v 1.
44. All the loaves of bread baked at the same time.
47. Appeal or request earnestly.
49. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
50. A fixed number of lines of verse forming a unit of a poem.
56. God of war.
58. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
61. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
62. Of or relating to or involving an area.
64. Any plant of the genus Inula.
65. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
66. Squash bugs.
68. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
70. Temporary living quarters.
73. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
75. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
76. A transuranic element.
80. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.