1. Inquire about.
4. Having cusps or points.
12. (informal) Roused to anger.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. (physics) The point of maximum displacement in a periodic system.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. A place of worship that has its own altar.
20. A landlocked desert republic in north-central Africa.
21. Squash bugs.
23. Black wine grape originally from the region of Bordeaux.
25. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
26. First in order of birth.
28. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
30. A student enrolled in (or graduated from) Eton College.
37. Of or relating to or near the nares.
39. (computer science) A read-only memory chip that can be erased by ultraviolet light and programmed again with new data.
40. A fabric made by knitting.
42. The quality of being mediate.
43. Of or relating to the intima.
47. A sharp blow.
48. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
49. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
50. An awkward stupid person.
53. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
54. Without salt or seasoning.
58. German biologist and philosopher.
60. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
61. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
62. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
65. A poem consisting of 3 stanzas and an envoy.
69. Small spiny outgrowth on the wings of certain insects.
72. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
73. Large hairy humanoid creature said to live in the Himalayas.
74. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
78. God of the underworld.
79. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
80. A condition in which little or no bile is secreted or the flow of bile into the digestive tract is obstructed.
81. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. The act of scanning.
3. God of love and erotic desire.
4. Genus of tall smooth herbs of forested mountains of Europe and Asia minor.
5. A transuranic element.
6. The male reproductive organ of a flower.
7. A wind instrument.
8. Unable to move or resist motion.
9. A small replica of a person.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. Able to read and write well.
12. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
13. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
14. An informal term for a father.
22. 100 seniti equal 1 pa'anga.
24. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
27. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
29. Horned vipers.
31. Any of various complex phenolic substances of plant origin.
32. Small genus of Australian shrubs or trees.
33. A woman sahib.
34. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
35. The scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting).
36. The sodium salt of amobarbital that is used as a barbiturate.
38. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
41. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
44. Feeling a need to see others suffer.
45. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
46. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
51. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
52. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
55. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
56. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
57. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
59. Being five more than one hundred forty.
63. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
64. A substance for packing a joint or coating a porous surface to make it impervious to gas or liquid.
66. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
67. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
68. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
70. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
71. A federation of North American industrial unions that merged with the American Federation of Labor in 1955.
75. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
76. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
77. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.