1. (music) The pace of music measured by the number of beats occurring in 60 seconds.
4. Arranged without spaces between.
12. Being one hundred more than two hundred.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. (of tempo) Moderate.
17. The fatty flesh of eel.
18. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
20. Cause to lose courage.
21. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
22. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
23. An Old World plant of the genus Scilla having narrow basal leaves and pink or blue or white racemose flowers.
26. Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate.
28. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
30. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
31. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
33. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
37. A Russian river.
38. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
42. A crystalline amino acid that occurs in many proteins.
47. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
48. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
50. Large tropical butterfly with degenerate forelegs and an unpleasant taste.
53. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
54. Used of a single unit or thing.
55. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
56. God of the Underworld.
58. A city in Indonesia.
60. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
62. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
65. Long pinkish sour leafstalks usually eaten cooked and sweetened.
68. Norman leader in the First Crusade who played an important role in the capture of Jerusalem (1078-1112).
72. A one-piece cloak worn by men in ancient Rome.
73. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
76. Lace again.
77. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
80. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
81. Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something.
82. A blank leaf in the front of back of a book.
83. (of housing or residential areas) Indicative of poverty.
1. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
2. The sound like water splashing.
3. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
4. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
5. (British) Common sense.
6. A state in north central United States.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. Any of various plants of the genus Aralia.
9. A very large pot that is used for boiling.
10. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
11. A very small circular shape.
12. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
13. Small South American spiny tree with dark crimson and scarlet flowers solitary or clustered.
14. Free from dirt or impurities.
19. A native of ancient Troy.
24. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
27. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
29. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
32. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
34. British composer (1857-1934).
35. A genus of Lamnidae.
36. Half the width of an em.
39. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
40. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
41. Filled with a great quantity.
43. Being one more than two.
44. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
45. State in northeastern India.
46. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
51. Jordan's port.
52. A language of Australian aborigines.
57. State capital of New York.
59. Imperial moths.
61. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
63. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
64. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
66. A blind god.
67. Displeasing to the senses and morally revolting.
69. A barrier consisting of a horizontal bar and supports.
70. A very light brown.
71. Keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view.
74. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
75. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
78. A radioactive transuranic element.
79. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.