1. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
4. Coming into existence.
12. Having leadership guidance.
15. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. A room where merchandise (such as cars) is displayed.
17. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
18. A wired or starched collar of intricate lace.
20. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
22. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
23. United States writer and poet (1905-1989).
25. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
29. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
30. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
32. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
45. Lacking either stimulating or irritating characteristics.
49. Having no roof.
50. Parasitic on the digestive epithelium of vertebrates and higher invertebrates.
52. A larval frog or toad.
53. United States abolitionist (1786-1865).
54. A pendent spear of ice formed by the freezing of dripping water.
56. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
57. Resembling a hawk (in character or appearance).
59. Make or shape as with an axe.
60. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
62. State in northeastern India.
65. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
69. The 19th letter of the Greek alphabet.
73. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
74. English historian noted for his history of England (1800-1859).
76. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
77. Seed of a pea plant.
78. A tumor derived from fibrous tissue of the meninges or choroid plexus or certain other structures associated with the brain.
79. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
1. North American yellow-breasted songbirds.
2. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
3. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. Everything you own.
5. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
6. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
7. No longer concealed.
8. The father of your father or mother.
9. (Greek mythology) The winged goddess of the dawn in ancient mythology.
10. A short personal letter.
11. A soft silvery metallic element of the rare earth group.
12. Restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal.
13. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
14. Herb of the Pacific islands grown throughout the tropics for its edible root and in temperate areas as an ornamental for its large glossy leaves.
19. Having awns i.e. bristle- or hair-like appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses.
21. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
24. A substance produced by the hypothalamus that is capable of accelerating the secretion of a given hormone by the anterior pituitary gland.
26. A yellow trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
27. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
28. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
31. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
33. In a free manner.
34. Steps consisting of two parallel members connected by rungs.
36. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
37. A small cake leavened with yeast.
38. Make a doodle.
39. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
42. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
43. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
44. A conveyance that transports passengers or freight in carriers suspended from cables and supported by a series of towers.
46. Aquatic eel-shaped salamander having two pairs of very small feet.
47. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
48. A gully that is shallower than a ravine.
51. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
55. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
58. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
61. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
63. Adopted in order to deceive.
64. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
66. Bite or chew on with the teeth.
67. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
68. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
70. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
71. The network in the reticular formation that serves an alerting or arousal function.
72. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
75. Before noon.