1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. 1 species.
12. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. The theological doctrine taught by Arius that Christ the Son was not consubstantial with God the Father.
17. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
18. Having leadership guidance.
19. (Babylonian) In older pantheon.
20. A kind of person.
21. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
23. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. Relating to or coming from the south.
26. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
28. Warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings.
31. English psychologist who collaborated with I. A. Richards in designing Basic English (1889-1957).
32. A toroidal shape.
34. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
39. An elongated leather strip (or or strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position.
43. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
44. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
48. Knock down with force.
50. A port city in southwestern Iran.
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
53. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
56. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
58. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
62. Italian lawn bowling (played on a long narrow dirt court).
64. In the Roman calendar.
65. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
66. An ascocarp having the spore-bearing layer of cells (the hymenium) on a broad disklike receptacle.
70. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
71. An iron-clad vessel built by the Confederate forces in the hope of breaking the blockade imposed by the North.
73. (British) Your grandmother.
74. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
75. Place a value on.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. English monk and scholar (672-735).
4. Cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel.
5. A projecting bay window corbeled or cantilevered out from a wall.
6. A name under which Ninkhursag was worshipped.
7. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
8. Black tropical American cuckoo.
9. French revolutionary who was prominent in the early days of the French Revolution (1749-1791).
10. The provision of something by issuing it (usually in quantity).
11. A doctor's degree in musical arts.
12. A mound of stones piled up as a memorial or to mark a boundary or path.
13. Of a pale purple color.
14. A linen tape used for trimming as a decoration.
22. Deeply eroded barren land.
25. The bill in a restaurant.
27. A public promotion of some product or service.
29. Formally making a person known to another or to the public.
30. Living in or characteristic of farming or country life.
33. Being or moving higher in position or greater in some value.
35. Jordan's port.
36. Two items of the same kind.
37. A Loloish language.
38. Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions.
40. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
41. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
42. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
45. An island northwest of Wales.
46. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
47. The eighth month of the Hindu calendar.
49. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
52. Highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried.
54. Italian film actress (born in 1934).
55. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
57. (folklore) A corpse that rises at night to drink the blood of the living.
59. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
61. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
63. A unit of pressure equal to 0.001316 atmosphere.
67. The month following August and preceding October.
68. A byproduct of inflammation.
69. (informal) Of the highest quality.
72. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.