1. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
4. Relating to or located near the organ that produces tears.
12. A unit of pain intensity.
15. A small piece of cloth.
16. Breed of large wiry-coated terrier bred in Yorkshire.
17. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
18. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
19. A peninsula in southwestern Asia that forms the Asian part of Turkey.
20. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
21. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
23. Food mixtures either arranged on a plate or tossed and served with a moist dressing.
25. The form of theological rationalism that believes in God on the basis of reason without reference to revelation.
26. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
27. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
30. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
34. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
39. The month following September and preceding November.
43. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
44. God of wealth and love.
46. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
48. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
49. Long-bodied long-tailed tropical American wildcat.
50. Support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway.
51. A doctor's degree in education.
52. Run or move very quickly or hastily.
54. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
57. Jordan's port.
60. A Mid-Atlantic state.
61. An African amulet.
65. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
68. Lake in northwestern Russia near the border with Finland.
71. A Hindu prince or king in India.
72. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
73. Type genus of the family Viverridae.
75. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
76. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
77. Of or relating to Aram or to its inhabitants or their culture or their language.
78. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. (informal) Exceptionally good.
2. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
3. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
4. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
5. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
6. (of persons) So unrefined as to be lacking in discrimination and sensibility.
7. Small genus of mediterranean shrubs.
8. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
9. A landlocked republic in southern central Africa.
10. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
11. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
12. Little known Kamarupan languages.
13. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
14. A Russian river.
22. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
24. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
28. Easily irritated or annoyed.
29. A member of the Mongolian people of central Asia who invaded Russia in the 13th century.
31. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
32. Any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate.
33. Involving the entire earth.
35. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
36. A male godchild.
37. Informal terms for a mother.
38. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
40. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
41. (used informally) Very small.
42. Anything that serves as an enticement.
45. Talks a great deal about uninteresting topics.
47. A climber of vertical rock faces.
53. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
55. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
56. The vein in the center of a leaf.
58. A republic in eastern Africa.
59. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
62. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
63. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
64. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
66. Not widely known.
67. A genus of Mustelidae.
69. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
70. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
74. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.