1. A newt in its terrestrial stage of development.
4. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
12. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
15. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
16. The quality of being alien.
17. A local computer network for communication between computers.
18. (Roman Catholic) A diplomatic representative of the Pope having ambassadorial status.
20. The capital of Morocco.
21. Gone by.
22. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
24. A state in the eastern United States.
25. Type genus of the Rubiaceae.
27. An informal term for a father.
28. British composer (1857-1934).
30. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
32. Annual or perennial herbs with large leaves that resemble the leaves of cabbages.
36. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
37. The branch of information science that deals with natural language information.
39. Free from dirt or impurities.
40. (used of eyes) Open and fixed as if in fear or wonder.
43. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
48. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
49. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
50. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
53. The chief source of beryllium.
56. Wild or domesticated South American cud-chewing animal related to camels but smaller and lacking a hump.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
59. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
61. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
62. Characteristic of a mob.
63. A public promotion of some product or service.
65. A colt with undescended testicles.
71. A landlocked republic in eastern Africa.
72. A Bantu language.
74. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
75. Black honeycreepers with yellow feathers around the tail.
76. Source of a wood mentioned frequently in the Bible.
78. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
79. (informal) Exceptionally good.
80. A person who lacks good judgment.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
2. Ancient Italian deity in human shape, with horns, pointed ears and a goat's tail.
3. A quality of a given color that differs slightly from a primary color.
4. Admitting of bail.
5. United States comic actor in silent films.
6. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
7. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
8. Lack of honesty.
9. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
10. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
11. An Italian poet famous for love lyrics (1304-1374).
12. Divulge information or secrets.
13. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
14. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
19. A brilliant solo passage occuring near the end of a piece of music.
23. An associate degree in applied science.
26. A mountain range in western Russia extending from the arctic to the Caspian Sea.
29. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
31. Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
33. Joint capital (with Riyadh) of Saudi Arabia.
34. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
35. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
38. A very light brown.
41. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
42. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
44. A small refracting telescope.
45. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
46. Fishes having large mouths with a wormlike filament attached for luring prey.
47. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
51. Before noon.
52. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
54. Sweetened milk or cream mixed with eggs and usually alcoholic liquor.
55. A sudden short attack.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
60. A roll of tobacco for smoking.
64. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
66. Fallow deer.
67. A sudden minor shock or meaningless interruption.
68. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
69. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
70. God of love and erotic desire.
73. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
77. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.