1. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
4. Leaves of the tobacco plant dried and prepared for smoking or ingestion.
11. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
15. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
16. Identification mark on the ear of a domestic animal.
17. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
18. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
19. Wild geese.
21. 100 thebe equal 1 pula.
23. (Akkadian) Mother of the gods and consort of Apsu.
25. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
26. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
27. A radioactive transuranic element.
29. The closing section of a musical composition.
33. United States composer (born in Austria) who collaborated with Lerner on several musicals (1901-1987).
36. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
39. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
43. Of a quality, as in.
44. (slang) A batch of things that go together.
45. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
46. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
48. Capital of Nigeria in the center of the country.
50. Small lynx of North America.
53. An associate degree in nursing.
54. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
55. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
59. The Mongol people living the the central and eastern parts of Outer Mongolia.
63. A form of magnetic resonance imaging of the brain that registers blood flow to functioning areas of the brain.
65. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
68. A branch of the Tai languages.
69. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
72. A Dravidian language closely related to Tamil that is spoken in a hilly section of southwestern India.
74. A master's degree in business.
75. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
76. Any of various edible North American web-footed turtles living in fresh or brackish water.
78. Tag the base runner to get him out.
79. A master's degree in education.
80. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A milkshake made with malt powder.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
4. The fourth month of the civil year.
5. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
6. A very troublesome child.
7. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
8. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Cataflam).
9. Crowd or pack to capacity.
10. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
11. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
12. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
13. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
14. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
20. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
22. A committee having supervisory powers.
24. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
28. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
30. A segment of DNA containing adjacent genes including structural genes and an operator gene and a regulatory gene.
31. The brightest star in Cygnus.
32. (informal) Rural and uncouth.
34. A spread made chiefly from vegetable oils and used as a substitute for butter.
35. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
37. Blood-sucking African fly.
38. Material consisting of seed coverings and small pieces of stem or leaves that have been separated from the seeds.
40. An Asian river between China and Russia.
41. A Hindu prince or king in India.
42. Something intended to deceive.
47. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
49. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
51. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
52. (chemistry) Relating to or containing an alkali.
56. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
57. (used of persons or the military) Characterized by having or bearing arms.
58. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
60. A genus of Lamnidae.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. Jordan's port.
64. A disdainful pouting grimace.
66. A genus of Mustelidae.
67. A member of the South American Indian people living in Brazil and Paraguay.
70. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
71. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
73. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
77. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.