1. Alternative names for the body of a human being.
4. United States chemist noted for his theories of molecular structure (born in 1919).
12. Take something away by force or without the consent of the owner.
15. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
16. Of or relating to an oracle.
17. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
18. The cry made by sheep.
19. Ancient Persian god of light and truth.
20. The fur of an otter.
22. In the open air.
24. Flesh of young Atlantic cod weighing up to 2 pounds.
25. A person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there.
28. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
29. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
32. A kind of literary or artistic work.
33. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
36. Toweling consisting of coarse absorbent cotton or linen fabric.
37. A young woman making her debut into society.
39. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
42. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
44. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
47. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Jews or their culture or religion.
50. United States painter noted for brilliant colors and bold brushwork (1859-1935).
51. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
52. Step on it.
53. Half the width of an em.
54. (archaic) Of persons.
57. (Russian) Fermented beverage resembling beer but made from rye or barley.
60. A state in midwestern United States.
61. A series of things depending on each other as if linked together.
63. (Greek mythology) 7 daughters of Atlas and half-sisters of the Hyades.
66. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
69. Shattered or torn up or torn apart violently as by e.g. wind or lightning or explosive.
70. In or of the present month.
72. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
73. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
74. Badly injured, perhaps with amputation.
76. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
77. (cosmology) The original matter that (according to the big bang theory) existed before the formation of the chemical elements.
78. Being one more than ten.
79. The front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle.
1. A small cake leavened with yeast.
2. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
3. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
4. Capital and largest city of Togo.
5. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
6. Mended usually clumsily by covering a hole with a patch.
7. A large beer glass.
8. Of inferior or mixed breed.
9. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
10. Informal terms for a mother.
11. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
12. To go back over again, as of a route or steps.
13. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
14. A lyric poet.
21. Herbs of temperate regions.
23. A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant.
26. A historical region in central and northern Yugoslavia.
27. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
30. Extremely dirty and corrupt.
31. A large number or amount.
34. A town in northern France on the Strait of Dover that serves as a ferry port to England.
35. Spider monkeys.
38. Make anew.
40. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
41. Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan.
43. Of or relating to or characteristic of ancient Carthage or its people or their language.
46. A line drawn on a map connecting points having the same numerical value of some variable.
48. The capital of Turkey.
49. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
55. Of or relating to the spleen.
56. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
58. A stock or supply of foods.
59. A barrier that serves to enclose an area.
62. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
64. (archaic or Scottish) Faithful and true.
65. Costing 10 dollars.
67. The basic unit of money in Ghana.
68. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
71. The widely studied plant virus that causes tobacco mosaic.
75. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.