1. The probability of a specified outcome.
5. Rich Middle Eastern cake made of thin layers of flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey.
12. An honorary degree in science.
15. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
16. Covering the entire surface.
17. Hawaiian dish of taro root pounded to a paste and often allowed to ferment.
18. A large artillery gun that is usually on wheels.
20. Fill with high spirits.
21. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
22. Collect or gather.
25. Stem of the rattan palm used for making canes and umbrella handles.
27. Of or relating to a galaxy (especially our galaxy the Milky Way).
30. A republic in southern Europe on the Italian Peninsula.
31. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
32. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
34. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
36. A form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong.
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
41. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
43. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
44. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
50. (Mexican) Corn and cornmeal dough stuffed with a meat mixture then wrapped in corn husks and steamed.
52. Type genus of the Nepidae.
54. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
55. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
57. Order by virtue of superior authority.
59. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
60. The slender spear of the Bantu-speaking people of Africa.
63. A true bug.
65. A firearm that is held and fired with one hand.
66. A flask that holds spirits.
69. A state in the western United States.
70. One of a pair of long straps (usually connected to the bit or the headpiece) used to control a horse.
72. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
73. A recurring sleep state during which dreaming occurs.
77. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
78. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
79. Of or relating to or characteristic of Croatia or its people or language.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
2. A dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
3. A mountain in south central Alaska.
4. Having physical sensation.
5. A decree that prohibits something.
6. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
7. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
8. Somewhat flattened cylindrical squid.
9. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
10. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
11. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
12. Drained of energy or effectiveness.
13. Either of two Welsh breeds of long-bodied short-legged dogs with erect ears and a fox-like head.
14. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
19. An Oscan-speaking member of an ancient people of Campania.
23. Grass mowed and cured for use as fodder.
24. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
26. Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument.
28. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
29. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
33. A small cake leavened with yeast.
35. An unstable meson produced as the result of a high-energy particle collision.
37. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
38. A sailing vessel with a single mast set about one third of the boat's length aft of the bow.
39. A large and imposing house.
42. Bony fishes of the southern hemisphere that breathe by a modified air bladder as well as gills.
45. The 12th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
46. Scandinavian punch made of claret and aquavit with spices and raisins and orange peel and sugar.
48. Small sweet triangular nut of any of various beech trees.
49. King of the Huns.
51. Assign in incorrect name to.
53. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
56. Informal terms for money.
58. A cephalosporin that can be given parenterally (trade name Zinacef) or orally by tablets (trade name Ceftin).
61. Fed beyond capacity or desire.
62. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
64. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
67. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
68. God of love and erotic desire.
71. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
74. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
75. Being one more than one hundred.
76. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.