1. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
4. An example regarded as typical of its class.
12. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
15. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
16. In a stupid manner.
17. A branch of the Tai languages.
18. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
20. A compact mass.
22. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
24. Top part of an apron.
26. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
27. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
30. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
33. Goddess of the heavens and married love.
36. Free-swimming mostly freshwater flatworms.
39. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
41. Of or relating to the kidneys.
45. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
46. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
47. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
49. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
51. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
52. A window above a door and hinged to a transom.
54. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
55. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
57. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
60. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
63. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
64. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
65. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
70. A state-chartered savings bank owned by its depositors and managed by a board of trustees.
73. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
75. A starch made by leaching and drying the root of the cassava plant.
76. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
77. Casserole of eggplant and ground lamb with onion and tomatoes bound with white sauce and beaten eggs.
80. Tag the base runner to get him out.
81. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
82. Trousers ending above the knee.
83. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Expel, as of gases and odors.
2. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
3. A white native of Cape Province who is a descendant of Dutch settlers and who speaks Afrikaans.
4. A system of solmization using the solfa syllables.
5. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
6. Make an etching of.
7. A passage with access only at one end.
8. An isogram connecting points having equal barometric pressure at a given time.
9. Aristocratic Italian family of powerful merchants and bankers who ruled Florence in the 15th century.
10. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
11. A Mid-Atlantic state.
12. City in Sudan.
13. Avatar of Vishnu.
14. A bluish shade of green.
19. An island in the Aegean Sea in the Saronic Gulf.
21. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
23. Little known Kamarupan languages.
25. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
28. A master's degree in fine arts.
29. 1/1000 gram.
31. Clear to the mind.
32. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
34. A percussion instrument consisting of a pair of hollow pieces of wood or bone (usually held between the thumb and fingers) that are made to click together (as by Spanish dancers) in rhythm with the dance.
35. Belonging to or prescribed for celiac disease.
37. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
38. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
40. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
42. Any of various rich and elaborate cakes.
43. The central part of a car wheel (or fan or propeller etc) through which the shaft or axle passes.
44. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
48. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
50. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
53. (Assyrian) God of fire and light.
56. A city in Lombardy on the Po River.
58. One-thousandth of an equivalent.
59. Creation that is created again or anew.
61. A murderer (especially one who kills a prominent political figure) who kills by a treacherous surprise attack and often is hired to do the deed.
62. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
66. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
67. Turn sharply.
68. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
69. Type genus of the Anatidae.
71. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
72. A small cake leavened with yeast.
74. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
78. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
79. A white trivalent metallic element.