1. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
4. Bell attached to a sleigh, or to harness of horse pulling a sleigh.
12. A quantity of money.
15. A boy or man.
16. Markedly different from an accepted norm.
17. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
18. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
19. A constitutional monarchy in a tiny enclave on the French Riviera.
20. United States neoclassical architect (1847-1909).
22. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
24. A small cake leavened with yeast.
26. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
27. A name that has been assumed temporarily.
30. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
31. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
32. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
35. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
36. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
38. Showing or feeling mirth or pleasure or happiness.
40. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
43. The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped by the heart.
46. Trade name for an oral contraceptive containing estradiol and norgestrel.
47. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
50. A magnetic tape recorder for recording (and playing back) TV programs.
51. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
53. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
56. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
57. A plaster now made mostly from Portland cement and sand and lime.
60. The ratio of reflected to incident light.
61. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
62. Of or relating to or affecting a lobe.
64. An associate degree in nursing.
65. Avatar of Vishnu.
67. A unit of inductance equal to one billionth of a henry.
70. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
71. The sixth month of the civil year.
76. Supply with battlements.
80. The quality of a color as determined by its dominant wavelength.
81. Support resembling the rib of an animal.
82. A unit of atmospheric pressure equal to one thousandth of a bar.
84. The second larges of the four main islands of Japan.
85. An associate degree in applied science.
86. Being or having an unknown or unnamed source.
87. (prefix) Reverse of or absence of.
1. By bad luck.
2. An informal term for a father.
3. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
4. Cud-chewing mammal used as a draft or saddle animal in desert regions.
5. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
6. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
7. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
8. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
9. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
10. Half the width of an em.
11. Your general store of remembered information.
12. Soviet physicist and dissident.
13. A member of the Uniat Church.
14. Arboreal snake of central and southern Africa whose bite is often fatal.
21. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
23. A genus of Lamnidae.
25. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
28. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
29. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
33. Catlike mammal typically secreting musk used in perfumes.
34. Found along western Atlantic coast.
37. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
39. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
41. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
42. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
44. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
45. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. A primeval personification of air and breath.
52. Any of various showy orchids of the genus Sobralia having leafy stems and bright-colored solitary or racemose flowers similar to those of genus Cattleya.
54. A public promotion of some product or service.
55. Spanish poet and dramatist (1898-1936).
58. Free from dirt or impurities.
59. Express strong disapproval of.
63. A port in southwestern Scotland.
66. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
68. Soviet chief of secret police under Joseph Stalin.
69. Wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed.
72. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
73. South African term for `boss'.
74. Anise-flavored Greek liquor.
75. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
77. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
78. An inflammatory disease of connective tissue with variable features including fever and weakness and fatigability and joint pains and skin lesions on the face or neck or arms.
79. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
83. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.