1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. (architecture) Forming or resembling an arch.
12. Any of various units of capacity.
15. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
16. An arthropod family including.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
20. A small loosely aggregated mass of flocculent material suspended in or precipitated from a liquid.
21. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
22. Of or relating to or characteristic of Bengal or its people.
24. In bed.
26. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
27. A port city of south central Ukraine on an arm of the Black Sea.
29. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
31. make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow.
34. Jordan's port.
38. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
40. Light teasing repartee.
42. The brother of your father or mother.
43. Collect or gather.
45. Marked by lack of intellectual depth.
46. Neckwear consisting of a long narrow piece of material worn (mostly by men) under a collar and tied in knot at the front.
47. 1,000,000,000 periods per second.
48. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
49. Lean end of the neck.
51. An edible tuber native to South America.
54. The sign language used in the United States.
55. The quarter of many North African cities in which the citadel is located.
57. A card game for 2 players.
60. The capital of Croatia.
63. To fix or set securely or deeply.
65. A genus of European owls.
68. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
72. Hardened sugary exudation of various trees.
74. An indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint.
76. Used of a single unit or thing.
77. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
80. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
81. A period of time spent sleeping.
82. Low stingless nettle of Central and South America having velvety brownish-green toothed leaves and clusters of small green flowers.
83. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. Decrease gradually or bit by bit.
3. Chief port of Yemen.
4. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
5. A shoulder firearm with a long barrel and a rifled bore.
6. Peruvian shrub or small tree having large glossy leaves and cymes of fragrant yellow to green or red flowers.
7. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
8. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
9. A doctor's degree in optometry.
10. Author of satirical attacks on medieval scholasticism (1494-1553).
11. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
12. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
13. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
14. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
19. Pertaining to or associated with agony (especially death agonies).
23. A public promotion of some product or service.
25. Tall feather palm of northern Brazil with hard-shelled nuts yielding valuable oil and a kind of vegetable ivory.
28. A state in northwestern North America.
30. A Russian river.
32. (physiology) Of or relating to or producing normal tone or tonus in muscles or tissue.
33. A circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue.
35. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
36. A clergyman in many Christian churches who has the authority to perform or administer various religious rites.
37. Great nature goddess of ancient Phrygia in Asia Minor.
39. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
41. British composer (1857-1934).
44. Flat tableland with steep edges.
50. A city in northeastern Ohio.
52. (botany) Outer tissue of bark.
53. The state of owing money.
56. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
58. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
59. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
61. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
62. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
64. The Oceanic language spoken by the Maori people in New Zealand.
66. A branch of the Tai languages.
67. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
69. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
70. Type genus of the Anatidae.
71. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
73. Of southern Europe.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. An informal term for a father.
79. Being nine more than ninety.