1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. Dark purple edible seaweed of the Atlantic coasts of Europe and North America.
12. A master's degree in theology.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. A member of a North American people formerly living in the Colorado river valley in Arizona.
17. An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line.
18. A motley assortment of things.
20. Make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc..
21. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
22. A natural talent.
24. Low footwear that can be slip on and off easily.
26. Small creeping evergreen shrubs.
29. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
33. A shade of brown with a tinge of red.
35. Mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults.
39. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
43. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
44. 1 species.
47. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
48. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
50. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
51. (Irish) The sea personified.
52. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
54. The eighth month of the civil year.
56. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
58. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
59. Relating to of containing or affecting blood.
61. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
64. Removed from office or power.
67. Pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic.
71. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
74. Jordan's port.
75. Inquire about.
76. A selfish person who is unwilling to give or spend.
79. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
80. Towards the side away from the wind.
81. Small buffalo of Mindoro in the Philippines.
82. Socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear as hosiery).
1. (medieval Europe) A person who is bound to the land and owned by the feudal lord.
2. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. A personal attractiveness that enables you to influence others.
5. The month following July and preceding September.
6. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
7. Having winglike extensions.
8. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
9. A body of poetry that conveys the traditions of a society by treating some epic theme.
10. One of two flaps attached to a cap to keep the ears warm.
11. Grandson of Amaterasu and first ruler of Japan.
12. Small genus of Eurasian aquatic perennial herbs.
13. A populous province in northeastern China.
14. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
19. Having two feet.
23. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
25. A cloth having a crisscross design.
27. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
28. The Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people.
31. A person who sins (without repenting).
34. Any plant of the genus Erica.
36. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
37. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
38. (Apocrypha) Jewish heroine in one of the books of the Apocrypha.
40. A cavity in the mesoderm of an embryo that gives rise in humans to the pleural cavity and pericardial cavity and peritoneal cavity.
41. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
42. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
45. A person forced to flee from home or country.
46. Port city of Denmark in eastern Jutland.
49. A two-wheeled horse-drawn covered carriage with the driver's seat above and behind the passengers.
53. A country person.
55. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
57. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
60. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
62. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. An oil port in southern Iraq.
65. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
66. A Chinese breed of small short-legged dogs with a long silky coat and broad flat muzzle.
68. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
69. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
70. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
72. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
73. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
77. A metric unit of weight equal to one thousandth of a kilogram.
78. An uproarious party.