1. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
4. Brought together into a group or crowd.
11. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
15. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
16. The convent of a community of nuns.
17. Of a period of maximal use or demand or activity.
18. Come into the possession of something concrete or abstract.
19. Any disease of the throat or fauces marked by spasmodic attacks of intense suffocative pain.
21. Not only so, but.
23. Similar to the color of jade.
25. One or some or every or all without specification.
26. Excessively fat.
30. Long-tailed black-and-white bird that utters a chattering call.
36. (psychology) Characterized by avoidance or withdrawal.
38. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
40. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
42. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
43. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
46. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
47. Pig-sized tailless South American amphibious rodent with partly webbed feet.
52. An associate degree in nursing.
53. A small cake leavened with yeast.
57. In actual fact.
59. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
62. A message received and understood that reduces the recipient's uncertainty.
63. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
67. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
68. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
72. A score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely.
73. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
75. Having much flesh (especially fat).
76. The cry made by sheep.
77. Any of several plants of the genus Hepatica having 3-lobed leaves and white or pinkish flowers in early spring.
78. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
1. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
2. On or toward the lee.
3. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
4. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
5. Perennial East Indian creeping or climbing herb used for dye in the orient.
6. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa.
7. Expressive of contempt.
8. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
9. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
10. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
12. Of or like a cecum.
13. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
14. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
20. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
22. A populous province in northeastern China.
24. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
27. Something that hinders as if with bonds v 1.
28. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
29. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
31. A port city in southwestern Iran.
32. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
33. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
34. Malevolent aspect of Devi.
35. Pitching dangerously to one side.
37. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
39. Of or relating to or produced by or being a gene.
41. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
44. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
45. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
48. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
49. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
50. A town in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii.
51. Steadfast in allegiance or duty.
54. (British) A small light basket used as a measure for fruits.
55. An overland journey by hunters (especially in Africa).
56. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
58. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
60. Largest known toad species.
61. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
64. A spar rising aft from a mast to support the head of a quadrilateral fore-and-aft sail.
65. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
66. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
69. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
70. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
71. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
74. Being nine more than ninety.