1. A vehicle carrying many passengers.
4. The value of a coordinate on the horizontal axis.
12. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
15. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
16. A hooded cloak for women.
17. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
18. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
19. Large Chinese deer surviving only in domesticated herds.
20. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
21. An important god.
23. In operation or operational.
24. Polish filmmaker (born in 1929).
26. The act of storing something.
28. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
34. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
37. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
39. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
40. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
42. The post at the top or bottom of a flight of stairs.
43. Formed or united into a whole.
45. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
48. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
49. Urge or force (a person) to an action.
51. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
54. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
55. Garlic mayonnaise.
58. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
61. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
62. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
64. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
66. The military installation from which a commander performs the functions of command.
67. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
70. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
72. Extremely harmful.
75. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
76. A small cake leavened with yeast.
77. New World chats.
78. A woman religious.
79. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
80. An entire system.
81. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
1. An alloy of copper and zinc.
2. A member of the Uniat Church.
3. An outburst resembling the discharge of firearms or the release of bombs.
4. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
5. A word for chaos or fiasco borrowed from modern Hebrew (where it is a loan word from Russian).
6. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
7. A United States liquid unit equal to 8 fluid ounces.
8. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
9. Avoid and stay away from deliberately.
10. Term of address for a man.
11. Again but in a new or different way.
12. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
13. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
14. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
22. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
25. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
27. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. An unofficial association of people or groups.
31. The 23rd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
32. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
33. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
35. Fragrant resin obtain from trees of the family Burseraceae and used as incense.
36. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
38. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
41. Pertaining to or near the sun.
44. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
46. Using a pronoun or other pro-word instead of repeating a word.
47. A cheese dish made with bread and egg crumbs that is baked and served in individual fireproof dishes.
50. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
52. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
53. Pioneer of non-Euclidean geometry (1826-1866).
56. God of the underworld and judge of the dead.
57. Give an incentive.
59. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
60. Jordan's port.
63. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
65. Of a kind specified or understood.
68. Largest known toad species.
69. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
71. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
73. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
74. A shape that sags.