1. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
4. Of or relating to the life and times of kings Charles I or Charles II of England.
12. An arrangement of objects or people side by side in a line.
15. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
16. Acting according to certain accepted standards.
17. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
18. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
19. United States parliamentary authority and author (in 1876) of Robert's Rules of Order (1837-1923).
20. A genus of Platalea.
22. Any of numerous composite plants having flower heads with well-developed ray flowers usually arranged in a single whorl.
24. Beside one another in a row or rank.
25. Nocturnal badger-like carnivore of wooded regions of Africa and southern Asia.
26. German chemist who was co-discoverer with Lise Meitner of nuclear fission (1879-1968).
28. A card recording an employee's starting and quitting times each work day.
30. Unusually great in size or amount or degree or especially extent or scope.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. Formally making a person known to another or to the public.
35. Unwind from or as if from a reel.
37. A Mid-Atlantic state.
38. Greenish-yellow pear.
42. North American evergreen with small pinkish bell-shaped flowers and oblong leaves used formerly for shinplasters.
46. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
47. East Indian tree whose leaves are used for fodder.
50. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
51. Give qualities or abilities to.
53. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
55. A doctor's degree in religion.
57. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
59. Half the width of an em.
60. A United Nations agency created by a multinational treaty to promote trade by the reduction of tariffs and import quotas.
63. 100 satangs equal 1 baht.
67. A mixer incorporating a coil of wires.
70. A tax on various goods brought into a town.
71. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
73. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
74. Having or using only one filament.
77. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
78. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
79. Music composed for dancing the saraband.
80. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
2. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
3. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
4. Genus of large deciduous nut-bearing trees.
5. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
6. A ribbon used as a decoration.
7. A European river.
8. An antibiotic (a semisynthetic oral penicillin (trade names Amoxil and Larotid and Polymox and Trimox and Augmentin)) used to treat bacterial infections.
9. Tie or link together.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. (comparative of `near') Being the one of two that is less distant in space.
12. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
13. Flexible twig of a willow tree.
14. (Brit) An area of open or forested country.
21. German mathematician (1804-1851).
23. The visual property of something that shines with reflected light.
27. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
29. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
31. Remove the hand from.
32. A student who studies excessively.
36. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
39. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
40. Building material used as siding or roofing.
41. An athlete who plays basketball.
43. Made of wood of the aspen tree n.
44. A legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge).
45. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
48. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
49. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
52. Remove a bar from (a door, for example).
54. A blind god.
56. The provincial capital and largest city of Saskatchewan.
58. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
61. A grant made by a law court.
62. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
64. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
65. (British) Common sense.
66. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
68. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
69. God of love and erotic desire.
72. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
75. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
76. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.