1. Found on a farm.
5. South American palm yielding a wax similar to carnauba wax.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
15. Chocolate cookie with white cream filling.
16. The anterior tip at the end of the suture of the nasal bones.
17. (of light) Lacking in intensity or brightness.
18. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
19. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
20. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
21. Consent reluctantly.
23. Untanned hide especially of cattle.
25. Everything you own.
27. Inflammation of the ileum.
28. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
30. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
31. A small piece of cloth.
34. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
36. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
40. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
45. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
46. An antineoplastic drug used to treat certain malignancies.
48. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
50. A person who eats human flesh.
51. A state of equilibrium.
53. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
55. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
56. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
61. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
65. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
69. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
70. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
73. An associate degree in applied science.
74. How long something has existed.
75. Narrow and long and pointed.
76. A hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland that controls the degree of pigmentation in melanocytes.
77. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
78. Settle in a new place.
79. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
1. Ditch dug as a fortification and usually filled with water.
2. An arc-shaped whitish deposit sometimes seen in the cornea.
3. Show a response or a reaction to something.
4. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
5. A Ukrainian peninsula between the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.
6. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
7. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
8. Used of a single unit or thing.
9. Of or containing nitrogen.
10. The largest city of Cameroon.
11. A statement (either spoken or written) that is made in reply to a question or request or criticism or accusation.
12. Look forward to the probably occurrence of.
13. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
14. A mountain range in South America running 5000 miles along the Pacific coast.
22. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.
24. The dressed skin of an animal (especially a large animal).
26. Made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it.
29. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
32. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
33. A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth.
35. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
37. Cause to lose courage.
38. An artistic form of nonverbal communication.
39. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
41. Of or relating to a geological eon (longer than an era).
42. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
43. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
44. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
47. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
49. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (20,997 feet high).
52. 36th President of the United States.
54. A vowel whose quality or length is changed to indicate linguistic distinctions (such as sing sang sung song).
57. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
58. Greek mythology.
59. A sudden unexpected piece of good fortune.
60. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
62. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
63. The Jewish rite of circumcision performed on a male child on the eighth day of his life.
64. A jaunty rhythm in music.
66. God of love and erotic desire.
67. Uttering in an irritated tone.
68. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
71. (informal) Of the highest quality.
72. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.