1. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
4. An informal photograph.
12. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
15. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
16. English poet (1618-1857).
17. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
18. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
19. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Lodine).
20. A master's degree in business.
21. The face or front of a building.
23. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
24. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
26. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
27. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
31. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
34. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
35. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
38. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
41. A city of central China.
44. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
45. (of securities) Not quoted on a stock exchange.
49. Late time of life.
50. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
52. A railroad depot in a theater of operations where military supplies are unloaded for distribution.
55. That is to say.
56. Store in a silo, as of fodder.
58. Not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances.
59. The sixth month of the civil year.
61. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
62. A public promotion of some product or service.
63. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
64. Regional and archaic.
70. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
73. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
74. An optically inactive alcohol that is a component of the vitamin B complex.
78. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
79. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
80. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
81. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
82. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
83. Oral antiarrhythmic medication (trade name Tambocor) used as a last resort in treating arrhythmias.
84. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
1. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
2. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
5. A pad of paper for keeping notes.
6. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. A favorite saying of a sect or political group.
9. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
10. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
11. Small genus of southeastern Asian tropics.
12. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
22. Jordan's port.
25. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
28. A state in northwestern North America.
29. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
30. An iconic mental representation.
32. United States prizefighter who lost his world heavyweight championship to Cassius Clay in 1964 (1932-1970).
33. 1 species.
36. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
37. A supply of food especially for a household.
39. An associate degree in nursing.
40. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
43. Lacking leadership.
46. A kind of sideboard or buffet.
47. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
51. A genus of Mustelidae.
53. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
54. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
57. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
60. A large commercial and industrial city in northeastern Texas.
65. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
66. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
67. An unpleasant or disastrous destiny.
68. Of or relating to near the ear.
69. (informal) Someone whose style is out of fashion.
71. A university in Connecticut.
72. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
75. A person's brother or sister.
76. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
77. (Irish) The sea personified.