1. A reproach for some lapse or misdeed.
4. Mark with a date, and often with a place, to, as of a newspaper article or a letter.
12. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
15. An inflammatory complication of leprosy that results in painful skin lesions on the arms and legs and face.
16. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
17. (Irish) The sea personified.
18. Expandable metal or wooden wedge used by printers to lock up a form within a chase.
20. A trivalent metalloid element.
21. Water frozen in the solid state.
22. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
24. Large ornamental tropical American tree with bipinnate leaves and globose clusters of flowers with crimson stamens and sweet-pulp seed pods eaten by cattle.
26. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
27. A palace and fortress built in Granada by the Moslems in the Middle Ages.
29. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
32. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
33. (Greek mythology) The Muse of history.
36. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
39. (informal terms) "gave me a cockamamie reason for not going".
43. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
44. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
46. Leopard lizards.
48. An onerous or difficult concern.
50. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
51. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
52. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
53. United States writer (1914-1986).
55. Of or relating to alleles.
57. A mechanically operated piano that uses a roll of perforated paper to activate the keys.
59. An informal term for a father.
60. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
67. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
72. A fatty deposit in the intima (inner lining) of an artery.
76. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
77. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
78. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
79. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
80. The residue that remains when something is burned.
81. Thin-shelled freshwater mussels.
82. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
1. A summary that repeats the substance of a longer discussion.
2. Small arboreal tropical American insectivorous lizards with the ability to change skin color.
3. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
4. Fairly small terrestrial ferns of tropical America.
5. (informal) Of the highest quality.
6. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
7. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
8. A benign tumor composed of muscle tissue.
9. The month following March and preceding May.
10. The 17th letter of the Greek alphabet.
11. A resident of Kansas.
12. An upward slope or grade (as in a road).
13. A Roman Catholic priest who acts for another higher-ranking clergyman.
14. A particular environment or walk of life.
19. Any of various small chiefly tropical and usually nocturnal insectivorous terrestrial lizards typically with immovable eyelids.
23. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
25. Affect with wonder.
28. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
30. Comprises tropical American species usually placed in genus Masdevallia.
31. A state in midwestern United States.
34. An island of central Hawaii.
35. Any plant of the genus Inula.
37. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
38. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
40. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
41. Bright with a steady but subdued shining.
42. West Indian evergreen with medium to long leaves.
45. (Old Testament) The fourth son of Jacob who was forebear of one of the tribes of Israel.
47. Any of various units of capacity.
49. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
54. A port city in southern Kenya on a coral island in a bay of the Indian Ocean.
56. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
58. (electronics) Designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels.
61. Declare or acknowledge to be true.
63. Armor plate that protects the chest.
64. A vigorous blow.
65. A group of cattle or sheep or other domestic mammals all of the same kind that are herded by humans.
66. Pitiable in circumstances especially through abandonment.
68. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
69. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
70. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
73. Administration of a nutritionally adequate solution through a catheter into the vena cava.
74. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
75. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.