1. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
4. The condition of having no arms.
12. A period of time spent sleeping.
15. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
16. A substance derived from amygdalin.
17. Not in good physical or mental health.
18. A unit of pressure.
19. Dark brownish to purplish red.
20. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
22. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
24. A transuranic element that has not been found in nature.
25. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
26. Not contained in or deriving from the essential nature of something.
27. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
29. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
30. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
31. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
34. At a previous time.
38. A large and stately mansion.
41. Someone who assaults others sexually.
43. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
44. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
46. Oldest known reptiles.
47. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
50. A member of a people who have no permanent home but move about according to the seasons.
51. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
52. Armor plate that protects legs below the knee.
55. An industrial city in south central Finland.
58. Not out.
59. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
61. At any time.
63. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
65. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
69. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
73. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
74. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
78. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
79. Obstruction of the sweat ducts during high heat and humidity.
81. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
82. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
83. The father of your father or mother.
84. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Part of the perianth that is usually brightly colored.
3. (botany) Of or relating to or functioning as a cambium.
4. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
5. The cry made by sheep.
6. A program that is broadcast again.
7. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
8. The yield from plants in a single growing season.
9. Ancient Hebrew unit of liquid measure = 1.5 gallons.
10. Being nine more than forty.
11. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
12. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
13. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
14. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
21. The superior of a group of nuns.
23. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. Proceed or issue forth, as from a source.
32. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
33. Red Asian weaverbirds often kept as cage birds.
35. United States parapsychologist (1895-1980).
36. (Judaism) The ceremonial dinner on the first night (or both nights) of Passover.
37. A just detectable amount.
39. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
40. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
42. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
45. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
48. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
49. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
53. Soft creamy white cheese.
54. A resource.
56. The force of workers available.
57. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
60. A tricyclic antidepressant (trade names Adapin and Sinequan) with numerous side effects (dry mouth and sedation and gastrointestinal disturbances).
62. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
64. A holy war by Muslims against unbelievers.
66. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
67. A city in northeastern Ohio.
68. Any of various plants of the genus Senna having pinnately compound leaves and showy usually yellow flowers.
70. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
71. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
72. A student who studies excessively.
75. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
76. (Irish) The sea personified.
77. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
80. A state in midwestern United States.