1. The sign language used in the United States.
4. Contribute to the progress or growth of.
11. A large indefinite number.
15. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
16. Get or find back.
17. A genus of European owls.
18. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
19. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
20. Something twisted and tight and swollen.
21. Inability to coordinate voluntary muscle movements.
23. Chief port of Yemen.
24. An elaborate song for solo voice.
25. Gained or acquired.
28. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
31. Love unquestioningly and uncritically.
33. Of or relating to an embolism or embolus.
34. A city in western California on San Francisco Bay opposite San Francisco.
38. (trademark) A tinned luncheon meat made largely from pork.
39. A city in northeastern Ohio.
42. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
43. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
46. A unit of apothecary weight equal to 480 grains or one twelfth of a pound.
48. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
49. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
50. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
52. The condition of being honored (esteemed or respected or well regarded).
53. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
55. A city in northwestern Syria.
57. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
58. A woody climbing usually tropical plant.
60. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
64. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
71. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
73. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
75. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
77. Considerate and solicitous care.
78. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
79. Only extant member of the order Rhynchocephalia of large spiny lizard-like diapsid reptiles of coastal islands off New Zealand.
80. A successful stroke in an athletic contest (especially in baseball).
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Singing jazz.
3. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
4. Colonial siphonophore of up to 130 ft long.
5. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
6. A large group of islands in the south Pacific including Melanesia and Micronesia and Polynesia (and sometimes Australasia and the Malay Archipelago).
7. Shaped to fit by or as if by altering the contours of a pliable mass (as by work or effort).
8. A city in northwestern Spain near the Cantabrian Mountains.
9. Being of the age 13 through 19.
10. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
11. A long slender cigar.
12. The fourth month of the Hindu calendar.
13. Candlewood of Mexico and southwestern California having tall columnar stems and bearing honey-scented creamy yellow flowers.
14. A member of a formerly tribal people now living in south central India.
22. Abnormal dryness of the conjunctiva and cornea of the eyes.
26. A man who is engaged to be married.
27. Inquire about.
29. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
30. A port city in southwestern Iran.
32. A worthless lazy fellow.
35. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
36. Scar where the umbilical cord was attached.
37. A dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
40. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
41. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
44. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
45. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
51. (British) Your grandmother.
54. Any of various plants of the genus Albuca having large clusters of pale yellow flowers.
56. The basic unit of money in Macao.
59. Make fit for, or change to suit a new purpose.
61. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
62. Jordan's port.
63. A Mid-Atlantic state.
65. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
66. (British) An informer or spy working for the police.
67. Having a long narrow cut.
68. Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger.
69. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
70. Consideration in dealing with others and avoiding giving offence.
72. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
76. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.