1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. Military supplies.
12. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
15. Primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needle-like teeth.
16. A large outdoor fire.
17. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
18. Used improperly or excessively especially drugs.
20. (neurology) Of or relating to the vagus nerve.
21. Extremely pleasing.
22. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
25. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
26. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
27. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
30. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
31. Large genus of African trees bearing kola nuts.
35. A percussion instrument with wooden bars tuned to produce a chromatic scale and with resonators.
37. Lacking motor coordination.
39. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
40. A bachelor's degree in theology.
42. A conceited and self-centered person.
43. English economist who argued that the laws of supply and demand should operate in a free market (1772-1823).
45. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
46. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
47. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
48. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
52. The first of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures comprising the first five books of the Old Testament considered as a unit.
54. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
56. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
57. (law) The seat for judges in a courtroom.
58. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
59. A confusion of voices and other sounds.
62. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
64. A Hindu prince or king in India.
68. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
72. Being three more than fifty.
73. A wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support.
75. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
76. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
77. The literary culture.
78. A spring-flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Crataegus.
1. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
2. A small cake leavened with yeast.
3. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
4. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
5. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
6. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.
7. A state in the western United States.
8. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
9. A republic in West Africa on the Gulf of Guinea.
10. Animals having a bony or cartilaginous skeleton with a segmented spinal column and a large brain enclosed in a skull or cranium.
11. The fatty flesh of eel.
12. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. Divulge information or secrets.
14. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
19. Enduring strength and energy.
23. A genus of Psittacidae.
24. United States anarchist (born in Italy) who with Bartolomeo Vanzetti was convicted of murder and in spite of world-wide protest was executed (1891-1927).
28. A public building for gambling and entertainment.
29. A tonic or restorative (especially a drink of liquor).
32. Serving no useful purpose.
33. Capital and largest city and economic and cultural center of Portugal.
34. Serving temporarily especially as a substitute.
36. A law officer having duties similar to those of a sheriff in carrying out the judgments of a court of law.
38. A fit of shivering.
41. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
44. A person forced to flee from home or country.
49. Room or live together.
50. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
51. The act of mimicking.
53. Any of various deciduous or evergreen ornamental shrubs of the genus Abelia having opposite simple leaves and cymes of small white or pink or purplish flowers.
55. A card game for 2 players.
60. The capital of Western Samoa.
61. (criminal law) Money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial.
63. The handle of a weapon or tool.
65. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
66. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
67. Beside one another in a row or rank.
69. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
70. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
71. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
74. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.