1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
4. Used of persons.
11. A Loloish language.
15. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
16. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
17. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
18. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.
19. Having branches.
20. A populous province in northeastern China.
21. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
23. Not widely known.
25. Fallow deer.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
27. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
31. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
36. A state in north central United States.
38. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
40. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
42. Having awns i.e. bristle- or hair-like appendages on the flowering parts of some cereals and grasses.
44. Divulge information or secrets.
45. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
46. A period of time spent sleeping.
47. Towards the side away from the wind.
49. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
51. That part of the ovary of a flowering plant where the ovules form.
55. Seal consisting of a ring for packing pistons or sealing a pipe joint.
57. Perennial rhizomatous herbs of Asia and Australia and Polynesia having ginger-scented rhizomes.
60. Any of the yeastlike imperfect fungi of the genus Candida.
61. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
62. The act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information.
65. Devoid of brightness or appeal.
70. (Akkadian) Mother and earth goddess in Gilgamish epic.
71. Of or pertaining to a number system having 8 as its base.
74. An Eskimo hut.
75. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
76. Learn something again, as after having forgotten or neglected it.
78. The twelfth month of the civil year.
79. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
80. Lichens of the family Usneaceae having a pendulous or shrubby thallus.
81. Having relatively few calories.
1. Jordan's port.
2. A design fixed to some surface or a paper bearing the design to be transferred to the surface.
3. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
4. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
5. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
6. (Old Testament) The minister of the Persian emperor who hated the Jews and was hanged for plotting to massacre them.
7. The sixth month of the civil year.
8. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
9. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
10. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
11. In bed.
12. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
13. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
14. Type genus of the Amiidae.
22. Having or covered with leaves.
24. A deliberate act of destruction or disruption in which equipment is damaged.
28. A light touch or stroke.
29. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
30. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
32. A small cake leavened with yeast.
33. A public promotion of some product or service.
34. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
35. A long hooded overcoat.
37. Think moodily or anxiously about something.
39. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
41. (Babylonian) Any of a group of powerful earth spirits or genii.
43. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
48. Add nonfissionable material to (fissionable material) so as to make unsuitable for use in an atomic bomb.
50. Changed into bone.
52. Chick-pea plant.
53. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
54. A larval frog or toad.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. A doctor's degree in optometry.
59. Italian painter and art historian (1511-1574).
63. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
64. Type genus of the Rutaceae.
66. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
67. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
68. Turn sharply.
69. Adherents of an exclusive system of religious beliefs and practices.
72. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
73. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
77. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.