1. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. An irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch.
11. An easy victory.
15. United States liquid unit equal to 4 quarts or 3.785 liters.
16. An infective disease caused by sporozoan parasites that are transmitted through the bite of an infected Anopheles mosquito.
17. A person who makes use of a thing.
18. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
19. A commercially prepared mixture of dry ingredients.
21. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
23. Being one more than two.
24. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
26. An alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding.
31. A slight rounded elevation where the malleus attaches to the eardrum.
32. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
36. 16 ounces.
37. A unit of pressure.
40. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
43. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
45. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
46. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
48. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
50. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
52. Small space in a tissue or part such as the area between veins on a leaf or an insect's wing.
55. A technician who is highly proficient and enthusiastic about some technical field (especially computing).
57. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Elspar) sometimes used to treat lymphoblastic leukemia.
61. A small cake leavened with yeast.
64. Metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon.
66. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
67. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
71. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
72. Frivolous banter.
74. A case for containing a set of articles.
75. The chance to speak.
76. A weak soluble dibasic acid (the parent acid of cyanamide salts).
77. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
2. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
3. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
4. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
5. Covered with paving material.
6. Free from dirt or impurities.
7. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
8. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
9. A quantity of no importance.
10. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
11. British writer of novels who was born in India.
12. God of the underworld and judge of the dead.
13. (Greek mythology) A princess of Colchis who aided Jason in taking the Golden Fleece from her father.
14. Clean with one's bill, of birds.
20. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
22. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
25. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
27. Someone who walks at a leisurely pace.
28. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
29. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
30. Type genus of the Tetraonidae.
33. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
34. Any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae.
35. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
38. A plain plinth that supports a wall.
39. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
41. The cardinal number that is the sum of six and one.
42. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
44. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
47. Deciduous round-headed Asiatic tree widely grown in mild climates as an ornamental for its heart-shaped leaves and fragrant yellow-green flowers followed by hanging clusters of fleshy orange-red berries.
49. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
51. The sign language used in the United States.
53. A complex polymer.
54. Capital of the state of Montana.
56. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
58. United States civil rights leader who refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man in Montgomery (Alabama) and so triggered the national civil rights movement (born in 1913).
59. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
60. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
62. A city in northern India.
63. Being or befitting or characteristic of an infant.
65. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
68. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
69. Concerning those not members of the clergy.
70. A master's degree in education.
73. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.