1. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
4. In a cheap manner.
11. (of molten metal or glass) Formed by pouring or pressing into a mold n 1.
15. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
16. A financial institution that sells insurance.
17. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
18. Small wildcat of the mountains of Siberia Tibet and Mongolia.
20. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
21. Uttering in an irritated tone.
22. A German machine gun.
24. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
27. Relating to or containing acetic acid.
29. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
30. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
32. A clique that seeks power usually through intrigue.
37. The capital of Croatia.
39. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
42. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
44. A wine bottle made of leather.
45. An extension at the end and at right angles to the main building.
49. Grown for its thickened edible aromatic root.
52. A large number or amount.
54. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
57. Resembling an eel in being long and thin and sinuous.
63. A platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles.
65. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
67. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. A dilute solution of acetic acid that is used as a solvent (e.g. for a drug).
71. A telegram sent abroad.
72. The seed of the cereal grass.
73. Relating to or consisting of or emphasizing chords.
75. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
76. An informal term for a father.
77. Webbing clothes moths.
78. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
1. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
2. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
3. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
4. A diacritical mark (~) placed over the letter n in Spanish to indicate a palatal nasal sound or over a vowel in Portuguese to indicate nasalization.
5. An associate degree in nursing.
6. A Formosan language.
7. An enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal.
8. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
9. A Russian river.
10. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
11. Genus of large deciduous nut-bearing trees.
12. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
13. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
14. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
19. Move out of a curled position.
23. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
25. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
26. A state in north central United States.
28. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
31. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
33. (Scotland) A small loaf or roll of soft bread.
34. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
35. Relating to or accompanying birth.
36. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
38. An open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle.
40. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
41. The English royal house (a branch of the Plantagenet line) that reigned from 1461 to 1485.
43. Lower in esteem.
46. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
47. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
48. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
50. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
51. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
53. Characteristic of or relating to winter.
55. African mahogany trees.
56. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
58. A metric unit of capacity equal to the volume of 1 kilogram of pure water at 4 degrees centigrade and 760 mm of mercury (or approximately 1.76 pints).
59. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (20,997 feet high).
60. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
61. Low-growing tropical perennials grown for their stingless foliage.
62. Marked by quiet and caution and secrecy.
64. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
66. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
69. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
70. The longest division of geological time.
74. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.