1. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
4. A game invented by American indians.
12. Select as an alternative.
15. The quantity contained in a keg.
16. Anise trees.
17. Perennial herb of East India to Polynesia and Australia cultivated for its large edible root yielding Otaheite arrowroot starch.
18. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
19. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
20. An open jar of glass or porcelain used as an ornament or to hold flowers.
22. Loud confused noise from many sources.
25. Seeming unaffected by pleasure or pain.
27. Occupy in an agreeable, entertaining or pleasant fashion.
28. A friendly nation.
30. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
31. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
36. English tennis player who won may women's singles titles (born in 1945).
38. Food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again.
41. A public promotion of some product or service.
42. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
43. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
45. Steering mechanism for a vessel.
46. Be seated.
49. Beyond or deviating from the usual or expected.
50. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
52. Rescue equipment consisting of a device that fills with air and retards your fall.
53. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
55. Japanese mathematical physicist who proposed that nuclear forces are mediated by massive particles called mesons which are analogous to the photon in mediating electromagnetic forces (1907-1981).
57. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
59. In bed.
60. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
63. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
65. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
68. A state in northwestern North America.
71. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
73. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
76. Greek mythology.
78. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. Oldest known reptiles.
81. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
82. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
83. A great raja.
84. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. Jordan's port.
2. Arm again.
3. On a shore or reef.
4. Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit.
5. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
6. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
7. Being in competition.
8. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
9. Having unsuitable feminine qualities.
10. Hard fat around the kidneys and loins in beef and mutton.
11. The square of a body of any size of type.
12. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
13. (Middle East) Usually small round bread that can open into a pocket for filling.
14. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
21. Joint capital (with Mecca) of Saudi Arabia located in the central oasis.
23. A member of a Turkic people of Uzbekistan and neighboring areas.
24. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
26. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
29. 30 to 300 kilohertz.
32. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
33. Type genus of the Coerebidae.
34. Make lighter or brighter.
35. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
37. A farewell remark.
39. Expose while ridiculing.
40. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
44. A wound resulting from biting.
47. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
48. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
51. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
54. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
56. A native American lodge frequently having an oval shape and covered with bark or hides.
58. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
61. The capital of Cape Verde on Sao Tiago Island.
62. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
64. A small cake leavened with yeast.
66. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
67. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
69. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
70. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
72. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
74. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
75. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
77. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
80. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.