1. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
4. A step to one side (as in boxing or dancing).
12. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
15. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
16. Cause to grow thin or weak.
17. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
18. The cry made by sheep.
19. A town in southeastern New Mexico on the Pecos River near the Mexican border.
20. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
21. A feeling of great (usually exaggerated) elation.
23. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
25. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
26. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
28. An ability to understand a broad range of topics.
33. The period of time during which you are absent from work or duty.
34. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
40. Typical geese.
41. One thousandth of a second.
43. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
44. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
46. Having come or been brought to a conclusion.
49. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
51. A lump of material formed from the content of a liquid.
52. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
55. A city in northern India.
57. A member of a rural Finnish people living in eastern Russia.
60. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
61. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
65. Associated with academia or an academy.
68. Called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation.
69. Former measure of the US economy.
70. Perfect or complete or pure.
73. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
75. An apparatus for performing a titration.
76. A container.
77. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
78. Used especially of plants.
79. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
1. (Greek mythology) The goddess of youth and spring.
2. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
3. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
4. Someone who endorses a motion or petition as a necessary preliminary to a discussion or vote.
5. A hostel for pilgrims in Turkey.
6. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
7. Enthusiastic approval.
8. A female person who has the same parents as another person.
9. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
10. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
11. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
12. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
13. A genus of Indriidae.
14. A constitutional monarchy on the western part of the islands of Samoa in the South Pacific.
22. An upward movement (especially a rhythmical rising and falling).
24. A light touch or stroke.
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. A proteolytic enzyme secreted by the kidneys.
30. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
31. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
32. An enclosed space.
35. An anti-inflammatory drug that does not contain steroids.
36. Type genus of the Nepidae.
37. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
38. The head of a branch of an organized crime syndicate.
39. At a previous time.
42. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. A unit of magnetic moment of a molecular or atomic or subatomic particle.
47. A town in north central Oklahoma.
48. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
50. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
53. (prosody) Of or consisting of iambs.
54. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
56. Go back to a previous state.
58. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
59. Done or occurring in a brief period of time.
62. Jordan's port.
63. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as Prime Minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with Anwar el-Sadat of Egypt (1913-1992).
64. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
66. Informal terms for a meal.
67. Tall annual cereal grass bearing kernels on large ears.
71. A boy or man.
72. A member of the Shoshonean people of Utah and Colorado and New Mexico.