1. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
4. (sports) Illegally beyond a prescribed line or area or ahead of the ball or puck.
12. A secret agent hired by a state to obtain (military) information about its enemies or by a business to obtain industrial secrets from competitors.
15. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
16. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,201 feet high).
17. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
18. Open to change.
19. A man who is the senior member of a group.
20. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
21. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
22. Give over.
24. An ability to understand a broad range of topics.
26. A contorted facial expression.
29. Again but in a new or different way.
30. Impose anew.
35. A vigorous blow.
38. A soft silvery metallic element.
40. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
41. Artists or writers whose ideas are ahead of their time.
42. African antelope with ridged curved horns.
45. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
47. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
49. Any tumor derived from cells of the nervous system.
52. Marked by extreme anger.
53. A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles.
54. Tag the base runner to get him out.
57. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
58. Small low-growing annual or perennial herbs of temperate and cool regions.
61. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
63. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
64. Take away the weapons from.
66. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
69. A Japanese cheer of enthusiasm or triumph.
72. Fleshy spore-bearing inner mass of e.g. a puffball or stinkhorn.
74. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
75. Used of a single unit or thing.
76. (usually in the plural) A garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately.
78. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
79. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
80. Concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality.
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
2. Rock star and drummer for the Beatles (born in 1940).
3. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
4. A can with a long nozzle to apply oil to machinery.
5. The wool of a sheep or similar animal.
6. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
7. Located on a side.
8. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
9. The first light of day.
10. A biological unit consisting of a nucleus and the body of cytoplasm with which it interacts.
11. Ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse.
12. Being the one previously mentioned or spoken of.
13. Make a plat of.
14. Not only so, but.
23. Wet with dew.
25. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
27. A great rani.
28. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
31. A master's degree in religion.
32. The organ that bears the ovules of a flower.
33. A winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple.
34. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
36. A primeval personification of air and breath.
37. A verbalization that encourages you to attempt something.
39. A bachelor's degree in religion.
43. A mountain peak in the Saint Elias Range in the southwestern Yukon Territory in Canada (19,850 feet high).
44. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
46. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
48. A body of water cut off from a larger body by a reef of sand or coral.
50. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. A palace and fortress built in Granada by the Moslems in the Middle Ages.
55. (Irish) God of love and beauty.
56. Pitching dangerously to one side.
59. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
60. French diplomat who in 1793 tried to draw the United States into the war between France and England (1763-1834).
62. Greek mythology.
65. In addition.
67. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
68. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
70. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
71. A strong emotion.
73. The sign language used in the United States.
77. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.