1. A sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow).
4. Opposed to war.
12. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
15. (informal) Of the highest quality.
16. A collection of excerpts from a literary work.
17. Black tropical American cuckoo.
18. Sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative.
20. (grammar) Of or relating to the aorist tense.
22. A public promotion of some product or service.
23. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
24. (anatomy) Any structure that resembles a horn in shape.
25. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
27. A master's degree in business.
28. A communication system using fiber optic cables.
30. Disposed of as useless.
34. English monk and scholar (672-735).
38. With rapid movements.
40. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
41. A Loloish language.
42. Violent pangs of suffering.
44. Blood-sucking African fly.
46. A doctor's degree in optometry.
47. A strong emotion.
48. Affect with wonder.
51. Based on or told of in traditional stories.
54. Produced by inbreeding.
56. State in northeastern India.
57. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
59. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
60. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
63. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
67. Nicaraguan statesman (born in 1945).
70. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Voltaren) that is administered only orally.
73. An industrial city in the European part of Russia.
75. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
76. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
77. The property of giving little resistance to pressure.
79. A member of a Mayan people of southwestern Guatemala.
80. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
81. A port city in northwestern Russia on the Kola Peninsula.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
2. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
3. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
4. Not acknowledging the God of Christianity and Judaism and Islam.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. The dead body of an animal especially one slaughtered and dressed for food.
7. Being nine more than forty.
8. An emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight).
9. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
10. A woman adulterer.
11. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
12. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
13. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
14. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
19. Romanian violinist and composer (1881-1955).
21. Resistant to change of position or condition.
26. A religious adviser (not necessarily a priest) in the Eastern Orthodox Church.
29. A hardy genus of terrestrial orchids of Europe and northern Africa and western Asia.
31. Relating to or denoting or characteristic of Catalonia or its inhabitants.
32. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
33. On or toward the lee.
35. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
36. Fierce wild dog of the forests of central and southeast Asia that hunts in packs.
37. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
39. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
43. An enclosed space.
45. An ancient Iranian language.
49. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
50. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
53. A movement by American and English poets early in the 20th century in reaction to Victorian sentimentality.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
61. A swampy arm or slow-moving outlet of a lake (term used mainly in Mississippi and Louisiana).
62. A soft loosely twisted thread used in embroidery.
64. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
65. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
66. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
68. Be agitated.
69. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
71. A sign of something about to happen.
72. Any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted.
74. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
78. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.