1. The month following March and preceding May.
4. Separated in space or time or coming from or going to a distance.
11. Young of domestic cattle.
15. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
16. Loss of the ability to swallow.
17. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
18. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
19. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
20. A drug (trade name Atabrine) used to treat certain worm infestations and once used to treat malaria.
22. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
25. East Indian tart yellow berrylike fruit.
26. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
27. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
31. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
32. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
34. A member of an American Indian peoples of NE South America and the Lesser Antilles.
35. People having the same social or economic status.
39. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
43. An enclosed space.
44. Of first rank or importance or value.
48. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
52. Toward the mouth or oral region.
54. Short and fat.
56. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
57. An ancient board game resembling backgammon.
59. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
61. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
62. A boy or man.
64. The skin that covers the top of the head.
67. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
71. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
74. A severe or trying experience.
76. Of or in or relating to the nose.
78. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
79. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
80. Write in the latin alphabet.
82. A light touch or stroke.
83. A doctor's degree in dental medicine.
84. A person who sins (without repenting).
85. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Loloish language.
2. Small beads made from polished shells and formerly used as money by native Americans.
3. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
4. An Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan.
5. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
6. 3 to 30 gigahertz.
7. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
8. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
9. A luminance unit equal to 1 candle per square meter measured perpendicular to the rays from the source.
10. An official language of the Republic of South Africa.
11. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
12. Type genus of the Apidae.
13. A Russian river.
14. Agitation resulting from active worry.
21. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
23. A woman of refinement.
24. At a great distance in time or space or degree.
28. Made of or resembling lace.
29. A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch.
30. A Russian river.
33. The first light of day.
36. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
37. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
38. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
40. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
41. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
42. A unit of magnetomotive force equal to 0.7958 ampere-turns.
45. A genus of Laridae.
46. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
47. A motley assortment of things.
49. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
50. A popular tourist area in northwestern England including England's largest lake and highest mountain.
51. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
53. Fierce wild dog of the forests of central and southeast Asia that hunts in packs.
55. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
58. Pierce with a sharp stake or point.
63. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
65. Crowd or pack to capacity.
66. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
68. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
69. A genus of European owls.
70. A cape at the southern tip of Norway.
72. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
73. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
75. A room equipped with toilet facilities.
77. (Irish) The sea personified.
81. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).