1. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
4. Raspberry native to eastern North America having black thimble-shaped fruit.
12. Any of various units of capacity.
15. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
16. (Spanish) Sweetened red wine and orange or lemon juice with soda water.
17. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
18. Having many worn or threadbare spots in the nap.
20. An ornamental net in the shape of a bag that confines a woman's hair.
21. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
22. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
23. A Russian river.
25. Large Indian antelope.
27. A prisoner serving a term of life imprisonment.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. Tear down so as to make flat with the ground.
37. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
39. Tropical woody herb with showy yellow flowers and flat pods.
41. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
42. A thin plate or layer (especially of bone or mineral).
45. Not only so, but.
48. A ballistic missile that is capable of traveling from one continent to another.
49. (Middle East) An ornamental metal cup-shaped holder for a hot coffee cup.
51. Indicating the most important performer or role.
52. (India) Flat pancake-like bread cooked on a griddle.
54. Place a value on.
56. (botany) Especially of plant parts.
58. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
59. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
61. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
62. The acetylated derivative of salicylic acid.
65. A three-tone Chadic language.
68. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
72. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
75. A Hindu prince or king in India.
76. A decree that prohibits something.
80. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
81. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
82. Relating to or of the nature of or having a mouth or mouthlike opening.
83. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
1. A (usually) large and scholarly book.
2. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
3. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
4. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
5. The act of laying off an employee or a work force.
6. An associate degree in nursing.
7. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
8. Influential German idealist philosopher (1724-1804).
9. Electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities.
10. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
11. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
12. (informal) Exceptionally good.
13. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
14. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
19. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
24. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
26. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
28. Offering fun and gaiety.
31. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
32. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
33. A professional cook.
34. Disparaging terms for the common people.
35. Form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case.
36. South American cavy.
38. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
40. A port in southwestern Scotland.
43. Made difficult or slow.
44. A member of the Nahuatl people who established an empire in Mexico that was overthrown by Cortes in 1519.
46. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
47. Widely separated especially in space.
50. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
53. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
55. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
57. An ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
60. A son who has the same first name as his father.
63. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
64. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
66. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
67. A Loloish language.
69. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
70. Slightly open.
71. Produced by a manufacturing process.
73. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
74. A toilet in England.
77. A bachelor's degree in science.
78. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
79. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.