1. A form of address for a married woman.
4. Hard outer covering or case of certain organisms such as arthropods and turtles.
12. An index of the cost of all goods and services to a typical consumer.
15. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
16. Not regulated or sanctioned by law.
17. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
18. The feeling of distress and disbelief that you have when something bad happens accidentally.
20. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
21. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
22. The basic unit of money in Gambia.
23. The shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object.
24. A sharp hooked claw especially on a bird of prey.
26. In operation or operational.
27. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
29. A guide who conducts and informs sightseers.
32. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
33. A republic in northwestern Africa on the Mediterranean coast.
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
38. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
39. An accountant certified by the state.
42. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
43. A hidden drawback.
46. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
49. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
50. A soft silver-white ductile metallic element (liquid at normal temperatures).
51. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
52. Any plant of the genus Erica.
54. Type genus of the Amiidae.
56. Of or belonging to an aecium.
59. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
61. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
63. Russian goldsmith noted for creating a series of jeweled and enameled Easter eggs for European royalty (1846-1920).
66. A small cake leavened with yeast.
68. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
71. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
72. A woolen cap of Scottish origin.
73. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
76. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
77. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
78. (comparative and superlative of `early') More early than.
80. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
81. 100 fen equal 1 yuan.
82. Resembling a bladder.
83. (Irish) The sea personified.
1. Do wrongly or improperly.
2. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
3. (Old Testament) The first king of the Israelites who defended Israel against many enemies (especially the Philistines).
4. An ancient town on Crete where Bronze Age culture flourished from about 2000 BC to 1400 BC.
5. (grammar) Of or relating to the aorist tense.
6. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
7. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
8. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
9. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
10. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
11. Exultantly proud and joyful.
12. A gathering of passengers sufficient to fill an automobile.
13. Any of several low-growing pines of western North America.
14. Complacently or inanely foolish.
19. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
25. An elaborate song for solo voice.
28. A ridge that forms a seam between two parts.
30. One of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes.
31. King of Denmark and Norway who forced Edmund II to divide England with him.
34. An edict of the Russian tsar.
36. God of fire.
37. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
40. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
41. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
44. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
45. Heal or recover.
47. (Sumerian) Goddess personifying earth.
48. The work of caring for or attending to someone or something.
53. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
55. (of persons) Befitting a warrior.
57. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
58. In a straight unbroken line of descent from parent to child.
60. The state of existing and being localized in space.
62. A native-born Israeli.
64. A cushion on a throne for a prince in India.
65. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
67. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
69. Made from or covered with gold.
70. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
74. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
75. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
79. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.