1. The compass point that is one point south of due west.
4. Genus of North American and east Asian perennial herbs.
11. Similar to the color of jade.
15. The fatty flesh of eel.
16. Resembling air or having the form of air.
17. A person who makes use of a thing.
18. Start abruptly.
20. A language group of the Hokan family.
21. Wild or seedling sweet cherry used as stock for grafting.
22. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
23. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
25. Of female homosexuality.
27. Inhabitant of the island of Cebu.
29. Yellow-fever mosquitos.
31. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
34. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
37. The address where a person lives.
39. Gull-like jaeger of northern seas.
41. (Judaism) Sacred chest where the ancient Hebrews kept the two tablets containing the Ten Commandments.
44. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
45. Having been read.
47. Having resources completely depleted.
51. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
54. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
58. A kind of polyester fabric.
60. Be compatible or in accordance with.
64. Woody climbers of tropical Asia to Australia.
67. A downhill race over a winding course defined by upright poles.
68. The cry made by sheep.
69. (music) Characterized by avoidance of traditional Western tonality.
72. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
73. Any of various systems of units for measuring electricity and magnetism.
74. A plant of the genus Valeriana having lobed or dissected leaves and cymose white or ink flowers.
76. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
77. An informal term for a father.
78. A state of readiness to respond.
79. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
1. A black garment (dress) worn by a widow as a sign of mourning.
2. Soviet chief of secret police under Joseph Stalin.
3. Eat noisily.
4. A town in southwest Mississippi on the Mississippi River.
5. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
6. A family of acrocarpous mosses.
7. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
8. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
9. An edict of the Russian tsar.
10. A fractional monetary unit of Japan and Indonesia and Cambodia.
11. Type genus of the Juglandaceae.
12. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
13. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
14. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
19. Proceeding from or ordered by or subject to a pope or the papacy regarded as the successor of the Apostles.
24. An awkward and inexperienced youth.
26. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
28. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
30. The compass point that is one point east of due south.
32. Spicy fruit of the cubeb vine.
33. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
35. Freed from bondage.
36. Jordan's port.
38. Order by virtue of superior authority.
40. A member of the Dravidian people living in the Nilgiri hills in southern India.
42. Date used in reckoning dates before the supposed year Christ was born.
43. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
46. An informal term for a father.
48. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
49. Reddish long-tailed monkey of west Africa.
50. A dry scab formed on the skin following a burn or cauterization of the skin.
52. A person who groans.
55. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
56. Mostly tropical songbird.
57. Having no employment.
59. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
61. Fill with high spirits.
62. The rotating armature of a motor or generator.
63. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
65. Avatar of Vishnu.
66. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
70. The products of human creativity.
71. Being two more than fifty.
75. An associate degree in nursing.