1. Black tropical American cuckoo.
4. An anagram that means the opposite of the original word or phrase.
12. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
16. Of or on or relating to the seashore.
17. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
18. Fiddler crabs.
19. A man skilled in equitation.
20. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
21. Tall perennial herb of tropical Asia with dark green leaves.
23. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
25. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
26. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
28. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
30. Find repugnant.
31. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
34. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
37. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
38. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
39. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
40. (Old Testament) An ancient city near the Dead Sea that (along with Sodom) was destroyed by God for the vice and depravity of its inhabitants.
43. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
45. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
46. Before noon.
47. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
51. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
52. The capital of Bahrain.
54. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
55. A door-like movable barrier in a fence or wall.
56. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
58. The sixth month of the civil year.
60. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
62. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
64. A deciduous tree of the family Ulmaceae that grows in the southeastern United States.
69. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
72. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
73. A pen for cattle.
76. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
77. Genus of perennial wildflowers of North American plains and prairies.
79. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
80. The bill in a restaurant.
81. Arranged without spaces between.
82. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Frogs, toads, tree toads.
2. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
3. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
4. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
5. (used as a combining form) Recent or new.
6. A felt cap (usually red) for a man.
7. An institution that issues something (securities or publications or currency etc.).
8. The dialect of Albanian spoken in northern Albania and Yugoslavia.
9. Relating to languages derived from Latin.
10. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
11. Founder of the science of genetics (1822-1884).
12. A rapid bustling commotion.
13. Offering fun and gaiety.
14. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
24. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
27. Basic principles of the cosmos.
29. An internal representation of the world.
32. The wrist bone in line with the 4th and 5th fingers.
33. Hard white substance covering the crown of a tooth.
35. Designating a solution containing 1 mole of solute per 1000 grams of solvent.
36. Make amendments to.
41. Avatar of Vishnu.
42. An oily colorless liquid obtained by the condensation of two molecules of acetaldehyde.
48. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
49. Or or related to the synthetic phase of metabolism.
50. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
53. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
57. A form of whist in which players avoid winning tricks containing hearts of the queen of spades.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
61. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
63. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
65. Rock that in its molten form (as magma) issues from volcanos.
66. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
67. A very light brown.
68. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
70. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
71. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
74. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
75. A slight amount or degree of difference.
78. A Mid-Atlantic state.